Sign in to follow this  

Ebay (Again)

Sorry to bother you guys but come across a prob.

Sold something and attempted to print a label . The label failed because I hadn’t set the printer up properly ...I’ve gone back onto ebay and for the life of me I can’t find a reprint button, and help anywhere doesn’t help. The postage has been paid for and it is coming up as dispatched...I’m just unable to dispatch as I don’t have a label...grrr!!

1 hour ago, Jon Brent said:

Sorry to bother you guys but come across a prob.

Sold something and attempted to print a label . The label failed because I hadn’t set the printer up properly ...I’ve gone back onto ebay and for the life of me I can’t find a reprint button, and help anywhere doesn’t help. The postage has been paid for and it is coming up as dispatched...I’m just unable to dispatch as I don’t have a label...grrr!!

See if this helps, YouTube tutorial on reprinting and voiding postage labels

I've not sold on eBay for a while but I thought the label was downloaded before printing, have you checked your download folder or email attachments?

As I know the option to reprint a label is only available within 24 hours. If it's no longer there, it can't be Reprinted. You will have to Void it ( within5 days). And then you will have to print a whole new label (buy postage again).

Edited by Thomesand