The Good Kalma Hospital

I never read or watch anything fictional but because there was nothing on the other channels I watched The Good Kalma Hospital. Because I’ve not seen it before, I didn’t know the characters or storyline but because it was filmed in India I was enthralled by the colours and heat. ( Besides one of the Indian doctors being gorgeous looking ) ! When we’re stuck indoors this offers a glorious escape !

6 hours ago, pattricia said:

I never read or watch anything fictional but because there was nothing on the other channels I watched The Good Kalma Hospital. Because I’ve not seen it before, I didn’t know the characters or storyline but because it was filmed in India I was enthralled by the colours and heat. ( Besides one of the Indian doctors being gorgeous looking ) ! When we’re stuck indoors this offers a glorious escape !

It's not filmed in India.  All the filming is apparently done in Sri Lanka. 

Amanda Redmond was on Sunday Brunch a couple of months ago & stated as much while being interviewed. 

Here's some more proof:

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1255551/The-Good-Karma-Hospital-location-where-is-Good-Karma-Hospital-season-3-filmed-set-ITV

Edited by Baron99

9 hours ago, Baron99 said:

It's not filmed in India.  All the filming is apparently done in Sri Lanka. 

Amanda Redmond was on Sunday Brunch a couple of months ago & stated as much while being interviewed. 

Here's some more proof:

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1255551/The-Good-Karma-Hospital-location-where-is-Good-Karma-Hospital-season-3-filmed-set-ITV

Ok thank you.

5 hours ago, pattricia said:

Ok thank you.

It's the magic of tv.  

Many places / locations stand in for actual places.  For instance, the Paris of Maigret (Rowan Atkinson), is mainly filmed in Budapest. 

Only the other night, we were watching James Bond, Skyfall & one of the places he's sent to is Shanghai.  The ariel shots were of Shanghai but when Bond chases someone into a skyscraper & there's a fight at the top, the building is actually Broadgate Tower in London's Canary Wharf. 

Edited by Baron99

1 hour ago, Baron99 said:

It's the magic of tv.  

Many places / locations stand in for actual places.  For instance, the Paris of Maigret (Rowan Atkinson), is mainly filmed in Budapest. 

Only the other night, we were watching James Bond, Skyfall & one of the places he's sent to is Shanghai.  The ariel shots were of Shanghai but when Bond chases someone into a skyscraper & there's a fight at the top, the building is actually Broadgate Tower in London's Canary Wharf. 

I suppose it’s cheaper for them to film there.