Jump to content

The Good Kalma Hospital

Recommended Posts

I never read or watch anything fictional but because there was nothing on the other channels I watched The Good Kalma Hospital. Because I’ve not seen it before, I didn’t know the characters or storyline but because it was filmed in India I was enthralled by the colours and heat. ( Besides one of the Indian doctors being gorgeous looking ) ! When we’re stuck indoors this offers a glorious escape !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, pattricia said:

I never read or watch anything fictional but because there was nothing on the other channels I watched The Good Kalma Hospital. Because I’ve not seen it before, I didn’t know the characters or storyline but because it was filmed in India I was enthralled by the colours and heat. ( Besides one of the Indian doctors being gorgeous looking ) ! When we’re stuck indoors this offers a glorious escape !

It's not filmed in India.  All the filming is apparently done in Sri Lanka. 

 

Amanda Redmond was on Sunday Brunch a couple of months ago & stated as much while being interviewed. 

 

Here's some more proof:

 

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1255551/The-Good-Karma-Hospital-location-where-is-Good-Karma-Hospital-season-3-filmed-set-ITV

 

 

Edited by Baron99

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Baron99 said:

It's not filmed in India.  All the filming is apparently done in Sri Lanka. 

 

Amanda Redmond was on Sunday Brunch a couple of months ago & stated as much while being interviewed. 

 

Here's some more proof:

 

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1255551/The-Good-Karma-Hospital-location-where-is-Good-Karma-Hospital-season-3-filmed-set-ITV

 

 

Ok thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, pattricia said:

Ok thank you.

It's the magic of tv.  

 

Many places / locations stand in for actual places.  For instance, the Paris of Maigret (Rowan Atkinson), is mainly filmed in Budapest. 

 

Only the other night, we were watching James Bond, Skyfall & one of the places he's sent to is Shanghai.  The ariel shots were of Shanghai but when Bond chases someone into a skyscraper & there's a fight at the top, the building is actually Broadgate Tower in London's Canary Wharf. 

Edited by Baron99

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Baron99 said:

It's the magic of tv.  

 

Many places / locations stand in for actual places.  For instance, the Paris of Maigret (Rowan Atkinson), is mainly filmed in Budapest. 

 

Only the other night, we were watching James Bond, Skyfall & one of the places he's sent to is Shanghai.  The ariel shots were of Shanghai but when Bond chases someone into a skyscraper & there's a fight at the top, the building is actually Broadgate Tower in London's Canary Wharf. 

I suppose it’s cheaper for them to film there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.