Can You Help? Does anyone know Robert (Bob) Hobson?

I am trying to get back in touch with family who I seem to have lost over the years.  Does anyone know Robert (Bob) Hobson? He used to live just off the bottom of Ecclesall Road during our growing up years. Then Albert Road, Heeley but the last I heard he was living in Coal Aston, I think it was, Dronfield way. He will be in his 70s now and I am beginning to realise that if I don't find him soon it may be too late. Everything that's happening now is making me think about how fragile life is and how loved ones can just slip through your fingers. It must be 25 years since I last saw Bob and I really think that that is too long. We were so close when we were growing up and he meant such a lot to me, my big cousin. I would so love to be back in touch with him. 

Grannypat

Will he be in his late 70s or early 70s. and what school did he go to ? 

He will be 74 this year Pitsmoorboy.  He went to St. Silas C of E and the Sheffield Technical school I think it was called. 

Oh well never mind pitsmoorboy. Thanks for replying and letting me know. 

Have you tried looking at the list on 192.com?

Thanks for your reply DameClara and yes I have and it agrees with an address given to me by Duffems in a PM so I have written a letter. Nothing to do now but sit back and wait with my fingers crossed. I have to say though that over the years I have found 192.com very useful. 

Stay safe.

Thanks everyone who offered their help. I have found him and we are back I touch after a great many years. I am so pleased. Thanks again. 

Grannypat

28 minutes ago, grannypat said:

Thanks everyone who offered their help. I have found him and we are back I touch after a great many years. I am so pleased. Thanks again. 

Grannypat

How nice for you Granny, don't suppose you can meet up yet, due to present conditions, a nice ending :thumbsup:.

Hi Pitsmoor boy is your name Leslie Johnson ? & did you live near the playground on Sutherland Road