Bored During Lockdown? How are you spending your time?

Bit of shopping yesterday.

Today (so far)

Veg and Potatoes done (Bangers and mash later).

Dead headed our lass's Roses (I ain't a gardener so hope the info on You tube was right - LOL)

The books coming on (nearly 300 pages so far) but I'm at a bit of a quandary.

I'm a good 3/4 the way through & the ending is or was in sight. 

The trouble is this Coro V thing.

The story starts in 1969 & I was going to run it as far as 1976 (I'm in 74 at moment) before jumping forward 

to present day for the ending. Now the Quandary is the virus thing wouldn't fit in with the punch line (well it could but it would sound too cheesy).

Thinking about this I suppose a lot of what is being written now will have to have to included the great 2020 Pandemic in their story line.

My story line will work and ending it pre Pandemic should still capture the ending I wanted but as we (with out sounding  pessimistic) 

have no idea how the World will be as we go forward post Pandemic will everything from now have to include something sounding like 'Judgment Day' in the Terminator?

Sorry - Bit dark all that.

Right rest of the day will include me being in the garage, 2 bikes to finish, & still to sort the Garage extension out.

Keep safe - enjoy what your doing.

Ain't time to be Bored.

Interesting post RR,  I do think a vaccine will be made before we get too despondent,  in the meantime we just have to make the best of things, 

don't take chances,  remembering to keep safe for your family's sake and yours.

1 minute ago, cressida said:

Interesting post RR,  I do think a vaccine will be made before we get too despondent,  in the meantime we just have to make the best of things, 

don't take chances,  remembering to keep safe for your family's sake and yours.

Exactly my thoughts.

I have only been going out when absolutely necessary & as you can see I have more 

than enough projects and interests to keep me going for quite some time.

Keep safe & enjoy what your doing.

Just been sorting out my filing cabinet in a spare bedroom,  lots of shredding.

Dinner time now and husband has called me downstairs for my dinner,  then back upstairs afterwards for lots more shredding.    

15 minutes ago, francypants said:

Just been sorting out my filing cabinet in a spare bedroom,  lots of shredding.

Dinner time now and husband has called me downstairs for my dinner,  then back upstairs afterwards for lots more shredding.    

Never heard it called that before.

Eating, reading, tv viewing, sleeping !  It’s a hard life innit ?

2 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

Never heard it called that before.

🤣  🤣

I've been playing some bingo and quizzes that are free to play on the gambling sites,  banking the winnings so far £230 in under 4 weeks. It's like having a part-time job at the moment, whilst I'm shielding.

Couldn't sleep so up just after 4.

Made ready some things to go in't garage.

Quick look on here earlier then back into the book.

I like the early mornings no distractions plough into a bit of writing.

Corrected something I wrote yesterday that didn't quite jell.

HTSBO has her usual Tea & Toast.

Veg are boiling away nicely (little note on top of lap top to remind me not to burn the pans as I write this - LOL

Bit more writing of the book while I'm in the flow then I've a wall to build (well repair) in a bit.

And as if I ain't enough to do I've just had a quick scribble at drawing some of the Heads on Easter island.

Sure would be a good place to be now.

Bored? ain't got time for that

Washing machine nearly finished it's wash cycle, lovely day to dry the washing outside.

Later I'm going to wrap some Christmas presents which are mounting up in the other spare bedroom.

I never get bored either.

1 minute ago, francypants said:

Washing machine nearly finished it's wash cycle, lovely day to dry the washing outside.

Later I'm going to wrap some Christmas presents which are mounting up in the other spare bedroom.

I never get bored either.

Another funfilled exciting day at the Francy household.

I work in the medical field, so no lockdown, but since I'm trapped at home on my days off I've been cleaning and reorganizing my house. It's nice to come home from a stressful day at work to a clean decluttered house.