Relationships

43 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

I completly agree,  this type of adversity test fickle and strong genuine relationships, the strongest survive, the lesser just wernt meant to be,  k sara sara. ❤️

I agree PRESLEY !

10 hours ago, pattricia said:

If they are brought down, they couldn’t have been very strong to start off with !

Sorry, thats too simplistic.  Families often survive because they are not enclosed together 24/7.  Statistics around divorce and domestic violence over Christmas holidays bear that out.   

2 hours ago, Ms Macbeth said:

Sorry, thats too simplistic.  Families often survive because they are not enclosed together 24/7.  Statistics around divorce and domestic violence over Christmas holidays bear that out.   

Totally agree, it's not healthy to be round the same people all the time. Definitely the case that absence makes the heart grow fonder.

7 minutes ago, Rivelin6 said:

Totally agree, it's not healthy to be round the same people all the time. Definitely the case that absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Give me 3 months isolation with Kathryn Jenkins, and I will let you know if it's healthy or not.

Two sides to the self-isolating I think. There will be a baby boom in 9 months and there will be a divorce spike soon as normal life recomences. Either way I work for an independent Estate Agency on Ecclesall Road. Babies, divorces and more unfortunately diseased estates there should be plenty of renewed property requirements in the S10, S11 areas of Sheffield on the horizon for an independent established quality family run business moving forward.  

12 hours ago, Padders said:

Cum on Jane, lets be fair,  If your O/H can survive 40yrs with you, then this will be a drop in the ocean for him.....

If you knew him Pads, you'd know it's the other way round and even he would agree.

Just now, jane2008 said:

If you knew him Pads, you'd know it's the other way round and even he would agree.

Sounds like you deserve each other :hihi:

2 minutes ago, Padders said:

Sounds like you deserve each other :hihi:

We do, because we love each other, even though we can get on each others nerves at times.

1 minute ago, jane2008 said:

We do, because we love each other, even though we can get on each others nerves at times.

Can't argue with that Jane  :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Padders said:

Give me 3 months isolation with Kathryn Jenkins, and I will let you know if it's healthy or not.

I doubt if she'd give you three minutes never mind three months - unless you mean the Kath Jenkins who used to go in Park and Arbourthorne of a weekend.

Guest makapaka
11 hours ago, rachelmum said:

Two sides to the self-isolating I think. There will be a baby boom in 9 months and there will be a divorce spike soon as normal life recomences. Either way I work for an independent Estate Agency on Ecclesall Road. Babies, divorces and more unfortunately diseased estates there should be plenty of renewed property requirements in the S10, S11 areas of Sheffield on the horizon for an independent established quality family run business moving forward.  

Every cloud eh?

gee whizz. 

14 hours ago, rachelmum said:

I think you mean 'deceased'!