To The Opportunist Thief...

My question to you is this - When you realised that the package you stole off my 93 year old relative's door step contained insignificant (to you) medication, why didn't you just take it back? Two tubs of "50/50" emollient which is ordered and paid for privately, dropped off by the good ol' Royal Mail postie - bless 'im - who knows that the old dear has trouble getting to the door, so shouts to her to let her know that a delivery has been made.

Personally, I hope you don't know what a mixture of liquid and soft paraffin is, so perhaps tried it on toast, or spooned it on some tinned fruit....but that probably makes me as bad as you are.

Forum member Jim Hardie.

Another hero in our midst.

Thank you.

I placed a "thank you" to a particular forum user here earlier, and for some reason it's been removed - presumably it contravenes some rule or other.

Anyway, you know who you are...my thanks to you.

6 hours ago, RiffRaff said:

My question to you is this - When you realised that the package you stole off my 93 year old relative's door step contained insignificant (to you) medication, why didn't you just take it back? Two tubs of "50/50" emollient which is ordered and paid for privately, dropped off by the good ol' Royal Mail postie - bless 'im - who knows that the old dear has trouble getting to the door, so shouts to her to let her know that a delivery has been made.

Personally, I hope you don't know what a mixture of liquid and soft paraffin is, so perhaps tried it on toast, or spooned it on some tinned fruit....but that probably makes me as bad as you are.

Perhaps the person will put a good dollop on themselves then light a fag up ……..

this is a result of too many do gooders in the country ,prefer to look after the scum bags rather than the victims its now a paradise for the thief,s because they know nothing will be done to stop them even when they get caught

14 hours ago, mickey finn said:

Some vile cretins about

What do you suggest then, a reward.  The scum in this country  have bred because of lack of deterrent,  its like this, you do wrong to others and wrong should be done to you,  by that I mean Prison should mean Prison, lenghty sentences to be served fully and make it a bad experience that will never want to be  repeated,  Judge Pickles,  he got it right  he was Scums worst nightmare. 

6 hours ago, leginemro said:

this is a result of too many do gooders in the country ,prefer to look after the scum bags rather than the victims its now a paradise for the thief,s because they know nothing will be done to stop them even when they get caught

No. It's probably a reflection on our outdated, ineffective and unjust drug laws and wider social inequality.

Read yesterday two scum bags had conned their way into a 92 year old woman's house and robbed her, just hope that the people that commit these crimes get their just rewards.

On 04/04/2020 at 10:13, iansheff said:

Read yesterday two scum bags had conned their way into a 92 year old woman's house and robbed her, just hope that the people that commit these crimes get their just rewards.

£60 fine (if they bother to pay for it) is probably maximum penalty they would get

On 04/04/2020 at 10:04, Halibut said:

No. It's probably a reflection on our outdated, ineffective and unjust drug laws and wider social inequality.

I agree

On 04/04/2020 at 09:40, PRESLEY said:

What do you suggest then, a reward.  The scum in this country  have bred because of lack of deterrent,  its like this, you do wrong to others and wrong should be done to you,  by that I mean Prison should mean Prison, lenghty sentences to be served fully and make it a bad experience that will never want to be  repeated,  Judge Pickles,  he got it right  he was Scums worst nightmare. 

My vile cretins was aimed at the criminals not any of the posters.