Gunsnroses 06 tour

Just booked my tickets for sheff, front standing.. is anyone else going?? :headbang: dead excited :D

Bit Slow With This One Hp-Tickets Went On Sale Weeks Ago,But I'll See Ya Front Standin' Too.:headbang:

Well..slow and steady wins the race old chap ;)

Any Slow And Steadier And You Might Have Lost The Race For Front Standing Tickets.:)

hey

at metallicas justice for all gig in 88?

i got a balcony ticket from a tout after danzig started

still managed to swap it there for a standing / front one and got on the stage :)

hey

at metallicas justice for all gig in 88?

i got a balcony ticket from a tout after danzig started

still managed to swap it there for a standing / front one and got on the stage :)

Bit Off Subject,Mel.But I Was There Too,One Of The Best Gigs I've Ever Been To,When The Guys Were In Thier Prime-Just Before They Got TOO Big.:thumbsup:

Any Slow And Steadier And You Might Have Lost The Race For Front Standing Tickets.:)

I know Lucky or what :D

AAAAARRRGHH!!!!! Just Watched The Download Festival Highlights On Channel 4-Axl Rose Has Turned Into Mick Hucknall.:loopy:

After watching GnR at Download, and at Leeds a couple of years ago, I'd recommend u sell your tickets. They were terrible.

GnR are actually ok, Axl can sing but is still a total pre-Madonna....I think he stormed off set at Download just because he slipped and fell over! Plus tickets are over £40!!!!! I might have paid that to see the 'actual' GnR + about 4 support acts but not Axl plus a few mates.

"pre-Madonna"? Brilliant.

I'm going to see G 'n' R at Roskilde, but I'm suspecting it's going to be more of a freak show than anything else, and I'll be off to see Sigur Ros after a few songs.

A recent G 'n' R show was the first thing ever to get zero stars in Kerrang. £40+? You've got to be joking.

Appetite for Destruction is still possibly the best rock album ever though.

Appetite for Destruction is still possibly the best rock album ever though.

Can't argue with that.

I saw them at Download last week too and have to agree they were terrible. Totally living off past glories. Axl is as much a spoilt brat as ever and his band of journeymen wouldn't be out of place in a covers band on the working men's club circuit.