Weblink Not Working

Please be gentle, I am not techsavvy.

The funeral of a relative is on 3 April and I have been sent a link to view it. There is a test to check it is working but all I keep getting is a revolving circle , it just won't open. I am hoping someone can offer some guidance.

I have Win7 and use Google and Firefox. I have tried on both with no luck, I have cleared cookies etc and closed down and restarted but nothing helps. Is there anything else I can try that is simple for this old woman? I'll be really sad if I can't partake in the proceedings, albeit remotely.

Perhaps the link is Faulty or Has been copied to you incorrectly, try asking the person who sent you the link - to resend it you again.

Thanks for replying. The site has a short test so we can check sound and vision  is working before the day. It is this that just hangs, getting nowhere. Other relatives have been successful but they all seem to be on ipads which I don't have. The link is contained in an email sent to everyone.

Edited by Minimo
Additional info

Ok if you don't have an iPad or iPhone to use to view the item, or to borrow one.

When you connect to the Internet, can you view things like YouTube or similar videos, 

if you have never viewed these Or similar items before you, maybe do not have the required codex to view such an item.

On your win 7 PC or laptop, online just try to view some - You Tube videos,. This might just download for you the necessary software, then you might be able to then view your link.

Thanks DeZeus, I 've only just seen your reply. I am able to watch youtube and other videos. As the funeral is now over it is no longer an issue. Thanks for your interest and help.