Where Can I Get Sour Dough Bread In Sheffield At This Time?

Is there a bakery in S9, or maybe a little further from Rotherham? I go to Tinsley regularly, and don't mind going a bit further on-maybe a mile or two past Tinsley-brightside. 

I was getting sour dough loafs from Tescos, but since they have lengthy queuing outside I go to Aldi now. I've not found any bakeries locally that sell it.

It would be easier if you put where you are rather than your postcode, I would automatically know where you are talking about and the area. Marks & Spencer do sourdough and some other nice speciality bread in their Meadowhall store. You can park in the car park right by the doors that lead directly into M&S. 

I am in Rotherham. I go to Tinsley a few times per week. Reason I mentioned Tinsley/Brightside is because I could pick some bread up while in this vicinity.

Have phoned several places in Rotherham. They either don't sell it or the phones just ring without an option to leave a message. So, willing to go beyond where I live to get some, but am not in the car.

Thanks I'll try there  It's quicker to  that one than the Dalton one.

Co-op do sour dough bread...multi seed it is...but they may do plain...not sure.  Best of luck...👍