Business Help - Covid19

21 hours ago, mafya said:

I applied for it tonight and received an email from NatWest saying I will receive another email with a link to complete and submit my documents online.

im going to see what happens....

Our application is through Barclays, hopefully will get payment through tomorrow 🖒. Hope that your application comes through ok. 

11 minutes ago, rachelmum said:

Our application is through Barclays, hopefully will get payment through tomorrow 🖒. Hope that your application comes through ok. 

Still waiting for a second email from NatWest so will keep you updated on what happens...

23 hours ago, mafya said:

Still waiting for a second email from NatWest so will keep you updated on what happens...

Any update from Nat West. We managed to get the funds into our bank today, took about 48 hours from applying. 

🖒🖒🖒I think the government have been doing a good job myself. Trying to make sure everyone can access help to keep things ticking along. Hats off, anyone can get the money they need to pay the bills, stay in their home, food on the table and who'd have thought that possible with the majority of people at home or working from home. 

On 06/05/2020 at 23:02, rachelmum said:

Any update from Nat West. We managed to get the funds into our bank today, took about 48 hours from applying. 

I got the second email and filled in the seven questions and signed it. Got an email saying I had accepted the agreement so just have to wait now. No timescale given by NatWest so just got to wait I suppose.

On 08/05/2020 at 14:54, mafya said:

I got the second email and filled in the seven questions and signed it. Got an email saying I had accepted the agreement so just have to wait now. No timescale given by NatWest so just got to wait I suppose.

Happy to say the money was deposited into my account on Tuesday so we’ll done NatWest.

On 13/05/2020 at 01:03, mafya said:

Happy to say the money was deposited into my account on Tuesday so we’ll done NatWest.

I successfully completed the forms for the Bounce Back loan scheme with Nat West on Monday and have been told funds will be in my account on June 9th. 

I'm having difficulty in getting furlough payments.

All staff on furlough. All have been paid on time, weekly. Our accountants who run our payroll are applying for us. They've had the code from HMRC several weeks now. All my emails to them asking when I might expect the payments have been ignored.

Things are getting tighter and tighter. Case of robbing Peter to pay Paul. 

7 hours ago, abbeyedges said:

I successfully completed the forms for the Bounce Back loan scheme with Nat West on Monday and have been told funds will be in my account on June 9th. 

All staff on furlough. All have been paid on time, weekly. Our accountants who run our payroll are applying for us. They've had the code from HMRC several weeks now. All my emails to them asking when I might expect the payments have been ignored.

If you don’t have a lot off staff, consider doing it your self. We did ours, but our wages are fixed and pretty easy but it might be worth having a look.

18 hours ago, abbeyedges said:

That sounds pretty poor of your accountants. Once the furlough claim is submitted which is quite straightforward,  the money is in your bank in 6 working days. Also the bounce back loan that sounds a long time to wait. The criteria as I understood it was money in the bank in 24 hours. Barclays took about 48 hours to credit funds. I am surprised to hear you have to wait until June 9th. ? Good luck 

On 14/05/2020 at 12:46, tinfoilhat said:

If you don’t have a lot off staff, consider doing it your self. We did ours, but our wages are fixed and pretty easy but it might be worth having a look.

19 hours ago, rachelmum said:

That sounds pretty poor of your accountants. Once the furlough claim is submitted which is quite straightforward,  the money is in your bank in 6 working days. Also the bounce back loan that sounds a long time to wait. The criteria as I understood it was money in the bank in 24 hours. Barclays took about 48 hours to credit funds. I am surprised to hear you have to wait until June 9th. ? Good luck 

Thanks to both of you for your replies.

I've received an email from our accountants today saying that monies will be in our bank account middle of next week.

It looks like this refers to the period up to 30/04/20. 

You can go slightly ahead of the period yoy are claiming for from what I understand. So we claimed for April payroll around the 26th so by the time we paid April payroll the Furlough money had been received to offset the cost.