Business Help - Covid19

2 hours ago, RHKfan said:

We received our grant today (30/04/20).

Thank you to NewBiz for all of their help and excellent communication.

Thanks for your positive feedback, it really gives us all a boost!

Hi, I applied for this much needed grant on the 6th of April,

Still not heard anything & no money to pay the business overheads...

Edited by mle1

On 23/04/2020 at 17:52, NewBiz said:

Hi. Straightforward applications where it's clear that the applicant is the ratepayer and the bank account details provided clearly are for the applicant/ratepayer, are being processed very quickly now. Applications where more information is required re the above, or there is missing info/ questions over dates/timing of leases /trading status/legal entity/can't open the attachments etc there will be a delay as rates dept  chase additional info. This is to comply with the very clear guidelines laid down by central government. 

If you want to call 0114 224 5000 between 9 and 5pm tomorrow we will take all your details, and raise your application as an outstanding anomaly.

Kind regards

If anyone is struggling to get through on the phones, you can pm your phone number and I will call you.

regards

I have tried the number over 20 times in the last week, It just says this phone is switched off..

I will PM you..

1 hour ago, mle1 said:

I will PM you..

OK let me know when you do

On 03/05/2020 at 13:11, mle1 said:

I have tried the number over 20 times in the last week, It just says this phone is switched off..

I will PM you..

I've not heard anything from you mle1?

I've Messaged you....

Has anyone applied for a Bounce back loan which opened applications today. You can apply to get 25% of your business turnover to 31.12.19 or max of 50k. 12 months interest free and no repayments the 2.5% interest for upto 6 years.  Not complicated and money in your bank within 24 hours. It's backed by the treasury but you apply to your high street bank where your business a/c is held. 

2 hours ago, rachelmum said:

Has anyone applied for a Bounce back loan which opened applications today. You can apply to get 25% of your business turnover to 31.12.19 or max of 50k. 12 months interest free and no repayments the 2.5% interest for upto 6 years.  Not complicated and money in your bank within 24 hours. It's backed by the treasury but you apply to your high street bank where your business a/c is held. 

I applied for it tonight and received an email from NatWest saying I will receive another email with a link to complete and submit my documents online.

im going to see what happens....

8 hours ago, mafya said:

I applied for it tonight and received an email from NatWest saying I will receive another email with a link to complete and submit my documents online.

im going to see what happens....

Keeps us up to date and dont be a stranger 😊

It is good to know the grant system is working for Sheffield businesses. It is hard enough trying to keep up with the costs of not doing anything, like insurance costs, with some success but not  in every situation. 

15 hours ago, mle1 said:

I've Messaged you....

I've messaged you back, but not had a reply. Have you seen my pm?