Business Help - Covid19

Just now, pauljohn1959 said:

Again great help / service

Many Thanks

You're welcome, glad we could help.

Guest makapaka

I called today after receiving your reply yesterday and the lady confirmed my application had been  processed and monies will be received this week.

id like to say thanks for how efficient and friendly the service was from start to finish at what is a very difficult time - well done. 

12 hours ago, makapaka said:

I called today after receiving your reply yesterday and the lady confirmed my application had been  processed and monies will be received this week.

id like to say thanks for how efficient and friendly the service was from start to finish at what is a very difficult time - well done. 

Thank you Makapaka,. Really pleased your grant is on its way, and very much appreciate your positive comments

Chesterfield have played a blinder. I filled in THEIR form, followed up and have now been advised they need additional info, VAT number, company reg. I wouldn't have know that until I'd asked. 

Back of the queue now.

Unfortunately I have still not received any money, 14 days after I received the automated response from SCC.

I currently have no income, and my account is now way overdrawn.

😢

On 14/04/2020 at 10:04, Peter Branson said:

As a small business with premises receiving SBRR I submitted my application my Covid 19 Grant application and received email acknowledgment of receipt on 31/03/20 with a reference number to refer to when ringing to enquire. I have not received anything to date, no grant, no explanation as to why this has not been processed and the number given just cuts you off! What is going on, I have suppliers and relatives in a similar situation, one In Barnsley, one in Cambridge and their applications were dealt with within days. Why the delay SCC?

Phoned yesterday to check progress and was told it was approved on good Friday and should be in our account by end of week. Just checked today, Thursday 16th and it’s in. Thanks SCC. So from getting email approval of receipt of application 31st March to grant receipt was 10 working days. First working day 1st April.

Edited by Peter Branson

2 hours ago, Peter Branson said:

Phoned yesterday to check progress and was told it was approved on good Friday and should be in our account by end of week. Just checked today, Thursday 16th and it’s in. Thanks SCC. So from getting email approval of receipt of application 31st March to grant receipt was 10 working days. First working day 1st April.

Got ours today. The landlord will be pleased!

Thank you NewBiz.  

Made my application 1st April. The website said it had been received but it didnt give a reference number or send an auto email.

NewBiz just let me know it has been processed and was paid on 14th. That's a huge relief since after nearly 4 weeks the bank has still not come back with any offer of a loan.

4 hours ago, Dhrun said:

Thank you NewBiz.  

Made my application 1st April. The website said it had been received but it didnt give a reference number or send an auto email.

NewBiz just let me know it has been processed and was paid on 14th. That's a huge relief since after nearly 4 weeks the bank has still not come back with any offer of a loan.

You're welcome, have a good weekend!

Today is the 13th working day since I applied to Sheffield CC with all requested information supplied. Some people who applied after I submitted the form appear to have their grant already so it would be interesting to know how the applications are processed. Is it alphabetically, by postcode, area, or by councillor?

I'm unable to get through to the council on any phone number and exactly the same situation with the bank to try and extend our overdraft.

This forum post seems to be the only place to get even a modicum of information.

Edited by RHKfan
missing information