Rip Pat Midgley

Long standing member of Sheffield Council, taken by Coronvirus. 😥

She was an absolutely tremendous woman. Worked tirelessly for the community. RIP Pat. 

1 hour ago, bungleboy69 said:

She was an absolutely tremendous woman. Worked tirelessly for the community. RIP Pat. 

got to agree with you there

4 hours ago, bungleboy69 said:

Long time Local Councillor, Community participation and former Sheffield Lord Mayor. I knew Pat for a lot of years.

All round GOOD egg.

R.I.P. Pat. God Bless.

Guest makapaka

Met her a couple of times in late 90s. Lovely woman.

rip pat love x

Pat worked hard for people well into her 80s, she always had time for even the smallest issues. I saw it first hand over the last 6 years, she was a kind, thoughtful, incredibly hard working woman and Sheffield has lost a good one. She will be missed.

Met her briefly but she struck me as being a lovely person.  I was sorry to see her daughter on the local news, explaining she had to self-isolate during this awful time for her.  I wish her the strength she will need. 

Lovely article here, ending with her daughter asking everyone to have a cup of tea in Pat's memory.  I'll definitely raise my favourite cup to Pat this afternoon.

Manchester Evening News: 'I cannot think of a better human being': Councillor's heartbreaking tribute after losing mum to coronavirus.
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/i-cannot-think-better-human-18003808

Edited by Lex Luthor

10 hours ago, Lex Luthor said:

Met her briefly but she struck me as being a lovely person.  I was sorry to see her daughter on the local news, explaining she had to self-isolate during this awful time for her.  I wish her the strength she will need. 

Lovely article here, ending with her daughter asking everyone to have a cup of tea in Pat's memory.  I'll definitely raise my favourite cup to Pat this afternoon.

Manchester Evening News: 'I cannot think of a better human being': Councillor's heartbreaking tribute after losing mum to coronavirus.
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/i-cannot-think-better-human-18003808

Lovely tribute 🙂