Ideas Of Next 007 After Daniel Craig

There only one contender,  and the others are all 'girls' it's  Liam Neeson

30 minutes ago, cressida said:

I would like to George Clooney as Bond but he’s not English and too old now.

2 minutes ago, pattricia said:

I would like to George Clooney as Bond but he’s not English and too old now.

I think he would be perfect, Kate Winslate has starred in quite a few American films doing an American accent, to be fair tho, slipping in out of it now and again, :hihi:  actually it would be hard  to imagine George Clooney talking like Nigel Havers or Boris Johnson,  I think the Ladies could look past any accent George does, the big Sexy Beast,  Arrrrgh so jealous,  :hihi:

He's only 5' 9"  Craig was an inch taller and people had doubts  

2 hours ago, cressida said:

Would that be 68 years old Liam Neeson? I thought we were talking about a new Bond not Last of the Summer Wine!

Some guys have still got it,  he is 6' 3"  why  be ageist?

17 minutes ago, cressida said:

Some guys have still got it,  he is 6' 3"  why  be ageist?

Not sure if you're serious,  but playing the role of JB requires a lot of endurance and fitness.

One reason Daniel cited for leaving was the physical demands required.

Do you think 68 year old (and probably 70 by the time filming would be wrapped up) will do better...

Should your vision ever come true, I can imagine the high tech gadgets and equipment Q will be giving him:

1. Your mobility vehicle, it's no ordinary one, we have laced it with jet propellers and weaponized it.

2. Your walking stick, one click of the top button will transform it to a deadly sword.

3. And finally, your hearing aid- it is a hearing aid!

Edited by Guest

Greater gadgets - I'm all for that,  walking stick containing weapon I agree,  hearing aid will be a gren-aid,  mobility aid will be a transformer

We must stop giving out ideas - Sean Bean may read this forum and pass them on

On 14/07/2020 at 22:47, Baron99 said:

So Elba's odds have 'skyrocketed' then?  There's a reporter who's never put a bet on or knows how odds work.  Think he means slashed. 

https://movieweb.com/idris-elba-james-bond-odds-gambling/

See the one I mentioned ages ago, James Norton, is favourite. 

Idris Elba would have been a good choice 10 years ago maybe. Too old now I think.

Who the hell would WANT to play Bond in these times anyway? you won't be able to drink alcohol, smoke and have your way women on screen now. They'll turn Bond into a goodie two shoes soy boy.

Edited by covfeffe

4 hours ago, covfeffe said:

Idris Elba would have been a good choice 10 years ago maybe. Too old now I think.

Who the hell would WANT to play Bond in these times anyway? you won't be able to drink alcohol, smoke and have your way women on screen now. They'll turn Bond into a goodie two shoes soy boy.

I can't quite put my finger on why but I just really don't like Elba either. Same with Ole Gunnar Solskjær, theres just something I dislike. Although I think Ole would make a good Bond villain