Ideas Of Next 007 After Daniel Craig

1 hour ago, St Petre said:

What ever were you looking for when you found that ?

A knitting pattern, of course.

3 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

A knitting pattern, of course.

That was funny.  

Moore was famous for modelling knit wear before he became an actor.  No wonder Presley thought he belonged in Burton’s shop window.

Anybody other than Sean soddin' Bean.

Now Jo Brand????? She's got the 'Killer Look'.

It will be very challenging to find the person to capture what Daniel Craig has,  playing Bond.

For me, he is no.1 Bond followed by Sean Connery- I push Craig ahead as he has that killer look.

Very rarely smiles in his Bond films, always has a 'I don't trust you look' and that can do attitude/ screw the rules persona.

So at the moment I see no replacement to take this mantle- nobody springs to mind automatically.

21 minutes ago, Mr Fisk said:

It will be very challenging to find the person to capture what Daniel Craig has,  playing Bond.

For me, he is no.1 Bond followed by Sean Connery- I push Craig ahead as he has that killer look.

Very rarely smiles in his Bond films, always has a 'I don't trust you look' and that can do attitude/ screw the rules persona.

So at the moment I see no replacement to take this mantle- nobody springs to mind automatically.

He doesn't how to smile, reason why,  because he is boring and miserable,  Connery had a good sense of humour. 😎

2 hours ago, mad-dad said:

Anybody other than Sean soddin' Bean.

Now Jo Brand????? She's got the 'Killer Look'.

There's a particular scene in 'Goldeneye', when Sean Bean says his lines to Pierce Brosnan & his Sheffield accent just takes over. 

57 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

There's a particular scene in 'Goldeneye', when Sean Bean says his lines to Pierce Brosnan & his Sheffield accent just takes over. 

He as got to be the worst actor I have ever seen,  there are loads and loads of Northern accented actors but none are as bad as him, he is just complete card cardboard,  his  performance in any scene is all forced, from his walking, his hand gestures the  job lot,  he is just not natural, he hasn't got the gift at all,  The saying Pigs Ears and Silk Pursers spring to mind.  :roll:

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

He doesn't how to smile, reason why,  because he is boring and miserable,  Connery had a good sense of humour. 😎

To be fair, Daniel Craig was seen to be the nearest to the character as written by Ian Flemming, and later authors too.

36 minutes ago, Mr Fisk said:

To be fair, Daniel Craig was seen to be the nearest to the character as written by Ian Flemming, and later authors too.

He would be my second choice, Connery being my first, As for  George Lazenby, Never say never again, in his case,  I would.   :hihi:

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

He as got to be the worst actor I have ever seen,  there are loads and loads of Northern accented actors but none are as bad as him, he is just complete card cardboard,  his  performance in any scene is all forced, from his walking, his hand gestures the  job lot,  he is just not natural, he hasn't got the gift at all,  The saying Pigs Ears and Silk Pursers spring to mind.  :roll:

To be fair, he's funny in the Yorkshire Tea ad.