Tyson Fury's Book

I am not really a boxing fan but someone lent me this and I have to say, I read it in a day.

He has a new found respect in my book.

Sure he has an ego and the media play it up but he is the heavyweight champion of the world, not a girl guide leader.

He spells it out - in no uncertain term the hard HARD nature of boxing.

The most succesful boxers aren't the best - they are the ones who out most bums on seats and open the most credit cards for pay per view.

As a result, he (says) he knows EVERYTHING that is going off in his business (he treats it like a job).

He has refused to move from Morecombe because a) his kids are settled at school and b) he can go running on the beach and no one can bother him.

If you can get a copy - while we are all stuck inside - you should.

read the book,hes a misunderstood guy really,he speaks his mind and that is what upsets people,some don't like his beliefs,but hes a nice guy,a family man and he has had to over come many difficulties in his life.

On 23/03/2020 at 15:42, sharpend said:

I am not really a boxing fan but someone lent me this and I have to say, I read it in a day.

He has a new found respect in my book.

Sure he has an ego and the media play it up but he is the heavyweight champion of the world, not a girl guide leader.

He spells it out - in no uncertain term the hard HARD nature of boxing.

The most succesful boxers aren't the best - they are the ones who out most bums on seats and open the most credit cards for pay per view.

As a result, he (says) he knows EVERYTHING that is going off in his business (he treats it like a job).

He has refused to move from Morecombe because a) his kids are settled at school and b) he can go running on the beach and no one can bother him.

If you can get a copy - while we are all stuck inside - you should.

Hi I shall look out for it.

Carboots are one of my haunts for books.

looks like I shan't be going to one of those anytime soon though.

I think mine came from the library (which is free) - they aren't open either. Don't know about Sheff but Rotherham are doing free ebooks and kindle type stuff. Worth getting a bored teenager to have a poke around for half an hour if you have access to one...

Edited by sharpend
typo