Microsoft Office 2003

I have changed my old PC Windows 10 for a newer PC Windows 10. I still have the older PC. I have Microsoft Office 2003 on the older PC, and I am trying to install it on the newer PC. I have the correct 25 digit product key from the older PC, but the newer PC will not accept it. 

If you can get to computer shop in handsworth they will sort it and not cost a fortune about 20 pounds or so

Microsoft Licensing can be very complicated but if you have an OEM copy, it's for the life of one PC only.

Is it a sticker on your old PC or do you have a box?  Some OEM had a box, it should say.

If it's a retail copy. double check Zero, O and Q  These are the most common number/letter mistakes made.

I can't remember ever trying Office 2003 on Win 10, it might be worth having a read if it works OK after you check if it's OEM or not. Honestly, I'd upgrade it. I went on eBay and got an Office 2019 Pro key for under £5 or there are free versions of none Microsoft office suites that get good feedback.

2 minutes ago, zach said:

Microsoft Licensing can be very complicated but if you have an OEM copy, it's for the life of one PC only.

Is it a sticker on your old PC or do you have a box?  Some OEM had a box, it should say.

If it's a retail copy. double check Zero, O and Q  These are the most common number/letter mistakes made.

I can't remember ever trying Office 2003 on Win 10, it might be worth having a read if it works OK after you check if it's OEM or not. Honestly, I'd upgrade it. I went on eBay and got an Office 2019 Pro key for under £5 or there are free versions of none Microsoft office suites that get good feedback.

Very good youre top forum member