Chansiri Interview

well hes now stated that he a honest,trustworthy businesness man,who has took advice and broke no rules,i believe him fully,but was the advice spot on that's the question?

I don't know how any fan, Owl or Blade, can read that and not come to the conclusion that Monk is being held out to dry.

He's a gonner.

That is so obvious from that interview, that, in my book, you'd have to be mentally retarded not to spot it.

Unchartered territory, lol. What sort of reporter is Dom Howson?

15 minutes ago, DerbyTup said:

I don't know how any fan, Owl or Blade, can read that and not come to the conclusion that Monk is being held out to dry.

He's a gonner.

That is so obvious from that interview, that, in my book, you'd have to be mentally retarded not to spot it.

One thing is for sure the next time I see the Owls I feel it will be a completely different team /management  set up whether that includes Gary Monk only DC knows. 

Well at least Mr Chansiri has been reading Sheffield Forum and taken the advice that he should come out and speak to the fans about the current situation

19 hours ago, abbeyedges said:

Well at least Mr Chansiri has been reading Sheffield Forum and taken the advice that he should come out and speak to the fans about the current situation

That's progress at least.

I must admit though, I can understand his reluctance.  I remember the video clip of Wilkinson trying to reason with the fans a few years ago.  It was a bit of a thankless task as some fans are clearly unable to "reason" and be "reasonable".  Wilkinson went right up in my estimation following that - I thought the bloke did a fantastic job of being straight and honest with the fans, even though some of them weren't able to appreciate it.

Guest makapaka
9 hours ago, DerbyTup said:

I must admit though, I can understand his reluctance.  I remember the video clip of Wilkinson trying to reason with the fans a few years ago.  It was a bit of a thankless task as some fans are clearly unable to "reason" and be "reasonable".  Wilkinson went right up in my estimation following that - I thought the bloke did a fantastic job of being straight and honest with the fans, even though some of them weren't able to appreciate it.

He was excellent at that time. Measured and realistic. Done loads for the club has Howard.

On 23/03/2020 at 15:20, DerbyTup said:

Its a thankless task,there hung by every decision they make,despite putting in the money,they can never get it right.

Im one of DCs biggest critics,that comes down mostly to his policy of pricing,and while I understand he wants to buy the best players and he cant unless turnover increases,the best players arent always the most expensive.Turnover isnt all about  milking the last penny out of the fans, with expensive merchandise & tickets,a large part comes from selling players on for inflated amounts.We havent been smart enough in that department as whole and there in lies our problem. Theres a heck of a lot of disgruntled fans, many wont be renewing whenever the next season gets under way,Im not suprised DC wont face the fans,hes no fool he reads social media,hel be well aware of the depth of animosity.

He needs to take a long hard look at where hes gone wrong and start to address the issues,and VERY quickly.

My advice for what its worth is make ALL the squad have FULL days together and training together and make sure they go home TIRED.  (8hrs)  They will improve vastly.

today mr chansiri states its hard to make a long term plan,someone should point out brentfords plans,wolves had a plan,sufc also had a plan,same as leeds utd whos was sack every manager until you get the one that gets us up,prefered wolves plan myself as it was fast and efficient .