Jump to content

All Night Petrol Stations open during the crisis?

Recommended Posts

Are the sheffield 24hr asda petrol stations/self service open?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Jason302 said:

Are the sheffield 24hr asda petrol stations/self service open?

Any reason why they wouldn't be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If they are advertised as "24 Hour Self Service"  why wouldn't they be open ?  Strange question imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, kevvy said:

If they are advertised as "24 Hour Self Service"  why wouldn't they be open ?  Strange question imo.

I think he was asking because of the current climate, regarding business's closing etc etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine is an automated one, pay at pump, no attendants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The one at City Road, Manor Top, is open 24/7 and is self-serve.


Right next to the Asda store.

 

 

Edited by Gleadly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/03/2020 at 09:05, kevvy said:

If they are advertised as "24 Hour Self Service"  why wouldn't they be open ?  Strange question imo.

I don't think it's a strange question at all. If you haven't noticed, lots of places are closed at the moment when they would ordinarily be open..  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Robin-H said:

I don't think it's a strange question at all. If you haven't noticed, lots of places are closed at the moment when they would ordinarily be open..  

At the moment, yes. The question was asked last Monday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Gleadly said:

The one at City Road, Manor Top, is open 24/7 and is self-serve.


Right next to the Asda store.

 

 

No it isn't. I pass it at 6am every day and the barriers are down

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/03/2020 at 18:54, Robin-H said:

I don't think it's a strange question at all. If you haven't noticed, lots of places are closed at the moment when they would ordinarily be open..  

But these places are automated, no staff onsite, you serve yourself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, kevvy said:

But these places are automated, no staff onsite, you serve yourself. 

They may be closed for maintenance or lack of supplies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't know about Asda, but the Esso on Ridgeway rd Gleadless is still open 24/7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.