Instore Shopping/Supermarkets During Coronavirus

20 minutes ago, bendix said:

You can plumb them into warm water . . . 🙂

oh yes of course 

Black bin bags will be the next shortage for when the hoarders clear out all the stuff they've bought is out of date or realised they don't like.

1 hour ago, zach said:

I'm still trying to work out the need for loo roll. I've watched endless reports on the virus and none mention the trots! Mind you, they might need it after eating all that rancid food they overbought and ate. 🤢

Initial ways to combat the virus mentioned using loo roll to dry your hands after washing to prevent using the same towels etc, I suspect the sheep that are buying them don't even know that but are just buying cos they've seen everyone else doing it.

1 hour ago, bendix said:

Let's be candid.  Toilet rolls  . . . . ummmm . . .well . . . . smear and spread . . . .   Well, you get the picture.

You must be buying the old style shiny stuff then if that is what is happening.

Ozmen’s have security at the checkouts challenging anyone who tries to flout their restrictions. As a result, they have plenty of most things.  

19 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

Ozmen’s have security at the checkouts challenging anyone who tries to flout their restrictions. As a result, they have plenty of most things.  

Bought 3 big packs of bog roll, all given out to various elderly relatives by the end of the day.

Asda Walkley all out of vegetarian lasagne.....oh the humanity!!

13 minutes ago, taxman said:

Asda Walkley all out of vegetarian lasagne.....oh the humanity!!

Gluten free, or regular?

6 hours ago, kay1 said:

Well at least thats one less on the lookout for loo rolls if he has got enough for a year

Would probably be cheaper to adapt a toilet with a bidet attachment  for around £50

6 hours ago, nightrider said:

they need to introduce strict rationing - I understand many shops have tried and people bully the staff into letting them take what they want. So that means we need to get stricter? Use the army who could take a much firmer hand with these people? I've no idea what else can work at this point. Clearly people are not going to stop until we make examples of some people to deter the rest!

I agree.  Maybe now the pubs and clubs have to close, their door staff can help ensure rationing is upheld?

Will be some mad panic buying now on Beers, Wines, and Spirits..

Time for a reappearance of the Bootleggers and their Moonshine.

29 minutes ago, Padders said:

Will be some mad panic buying now on Beers, Wines, and Spirits..

It's another unknown symptom of coronavirus, as well as the squits, it turns you into an alcoholic.  ;)