Family Tree - Harry Hill

Hoping someone can help. I am searching for a Harry Hill. Married a Violet hill. Had two daughters named Amanda and Anita. He would be around 72 years old. Lived on Arbourthorne road, Sheffield 2 in the 1980s.

Hi SASBEAR - in case it's of any help, public records show that Harry Hill married Violet Lomas in Sheffield in Jul-Sep 1969. Anita was born in Jan-Mar 1971 and Amanda in Jul-Sep 1976. A Harry Hill was born in Sheffield in Jul-Sep 1947 and a Violet Lomas was born in Sheffield in Oct-Dec 1948.

Hi

Looking at the electoral register theres a Harry Hill, living with Violet Hill from 2002-2019 in S20?

Edited by den321

Thanks guys.  I found a lot of info on the UK websites but I am over here in Australia. Was hoping to maybe find someone who knew children of Harry and Violet so I could get in touch through them.  Long shot I know.  I believe Harry has information about my biological father and am trying to track him down.