Gleeson New Build Wifi Problems.

I’ve been living at my property now for nearly a year and our WiFi is poor seen as there is no fibre cables yet on the estate. I’m just wondering if anyone has the same trouble on the Gleeson new builds.. Thank you in advance! :-)

If your wifi is poor, it's more likely your router isn't powerful enough to provide a strong signal through walls etc, many standard routers that ISP's provide are built to a cost...

contact your ISP, talk to them... nothing to do with Gleesons

Is the problem the wifi signal or just simply that you can't get Fibre broadband?

As a developer Gleeson has no obligation to provide a fibre network 

No doubt they will be installing  a system of ducting as the job progresses but its down to the providers to install a fibre network near to your development ,which i doubt they will rush to do if its not cost effective ,ie they have enough prospective customers 

is this the old Colley School site by any chance ?

On 12/03/2020 at 12:31, Chap BLADE said:

As a developer Gleeson has no obligation to provide a fibre network 

Well, that depends on its contractual obligations- so OP should look at the Building Contract/Purchase contract into which Gleeson entered.