Anyone Know Java,Jquery And Php.

Just now, Ghozer said:

no, every website doesn't "start out with users preferred typeface, size, colour scheme etc" that's not how it works...

That's exactly how it works - open an editor and enter:

<html>Some text.</html>

Save it as example.html and load it into a browser. Which typeface, size, colour scheme etc. does it use? What happens to the page if you change the browser preferences.

The only reason web pages appear with something other than the browser defaults is because something on the page tells it not to.

8 hours ago, altus said:

That's exactly how it works - open an editor and enter:

<html>Some text.</html>

Save it as example.html and load it into a browser. Which typeface, size, colour scheme etc. does it use? What happens to the page if you change the browser preferences.

The only reason web pages appear with something other than the browser defaults is because something on the page tells it not to.

but that is missing several elements that make it valid html...

buy in answer to your question, its black on white, normal size and doesnt change if i change windows to high contrast, or change colour scheme..

I can increse text size within the browser yes, but this isn't the same thing as I was talking about, totally different... 

Edited by Ghozer

Just an update, I think my issues is coming from the fact WordPress ignores $ in code by default (jquery no conflict mode).  I’m going to go back with this in mind and revisit what I have tried over the past few days.  

I got your pm rancor that is excellent , if I can’t crack it by the weekend you have a deal.

It'b helpful to see the code?

Also you mean JavaScript I assume since you're talking about Wordpress? Java is not JavaScript.