Rylan Clark-Neal

5 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

When Ainsley Harriot used to host Ready Steady Cook Im sure it was on BBC2  so how come this twerp is on BBC1  Arrrrrgh :loopy:

What difference does  it make, you can always  change channels  if you don't  like .

5 minutes ago, jaffa1 said:

What difference does  it make, you can always  change channels  if you don't  like .

What a sad "go to" comment, is that the best that you can do .

18 minutes ago, jaffa1 said:

I wouldn't have to change channels if that Talentless Wannabe wasn't on telly,  the standard of TV is crap these days, glad Ive got Netflix so I can really avoid the garbage on TV. :roll:

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

I wouldn't have to change channels if that Talentless Wannabe wasn't on telly,  the standard of TV is crap these days, glad Ive got Netflix so I can really avoid the garbage on TV. :roll:

See my earlier posts.   'Talentless Wannabes' dont get six figure contracts and front flagship shows on national broadcasters. 

Despite YOUR opinion he is not, as the dictionary definition says, "trying" to be a presenter he is one.   Clearly a successful and well paid one too.

As for Netflix, you do realise that a large amount of thier content is stuff which has been made for TV by other broadcasters and production companies.   Been there done that Sonny.    A handful of "original" content shows does not make a platform.  Like most of the streaming services - they are made up of vast amounts of previously broadcast archive television and movies purchased from other broadcasters at vast expense.

All these people bragging about their streaming services being so much cheaper and better than the BBC etc...  just see how much they would be prepared to pay each month if these suppliers had to suddenly start making 100% their own stuff and pay for the costs of all the public service remit with it.  

7 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

When Ainsley Harriot used to host Ready Steady Cook Im sure it was on BBC2  so how come this twerp is on BBC1  Arrrrrgh :loopy:

Have you actually stopped for a second to engage your brain and think why on earth that might be?

Edited by ECCOnoob

Two BBC presenters, David Attenborough and Rylan Clark-Neal

How much further can standards drop?

1 hour ago, ECCOnoob said:

See my earlier posts.   'Talentless Wannabes' dont get six figure contracts and front flagship shows on national broadcasters. 

Despite YOUR opinion he is not, as the dictionary definition says, "trying" to be a presenter he is one.   Clearly a successful and well paid one too.

As for Netflix, you do realise that a large amount of thier content is stuff which has been made for TV by other broadcasters and production companies.   Been there done that Sonny.    A handful of "original" content shows does not make a platform.  Like most of the streaming services - they are made up of vast amounts of previously broadcast archive television and movies purchased from other broadcasters at vast expense.

All these people bragging about their streaming services being so much cheaper and better than the BBC etc...  just see how much they would be prepared to pay each month if these suppliers had to suddenly start making 100% their own stuff and pay for the costs of all the public service remit with it.  

Have you actually stopped for a second to engage your brain and think why on earth that might be?

To say you dont like him, you sing his praises enough.  Dont kid yourself he is not the reason for the channel change, Ainsley was far better at presenting this show. 

9 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

To say you dont like him, you sing his praises enough.  Dont kid yourself he is not the reason for the channel change, Ainsley was far better at presenting this show. 

Correct ! Also Ainsley is a cook and Ryan isn’t. ! Makes a lot of difference.

1 hour ago, pattricia said:

Correct ! Also Ainsley is a cook and Ryan isn’t. ! Makes a lot of difference.

TV has a habit of picking a "flavour of the month"  if you like then eventually they just dissapear into obscurity,  A few years ago Judy dench who was around in the seventies just on a couple of sit coms all of sudden someone dug her up and then she appeared in every current british film ie, Bond, Queen Victoria then a few years later the same happened with Toby Jones then Olivia Coleman, on saying that these three have talent.  Heres a saying,  if you cant act, sing or dance be a presenter, Clarke Neal cant do any of what Ive just mentioned plus he looks like the Devil. 👹

11 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

TV has a habit of picking a "flavour of the month"  if you like then eventually they just dissapear into obscurity,  A few years ago Judy dench who was around in the seventies just on a couple of sit coms all of sudden someone dug her up and then she appeared in every current british film ie, Bond, Queen Victoria then a few years later the same happened with Toby Jones then Olivia Coleman, on saying that these three have talent.  Heres a saying,  if you cant act, sing or dance be a presenter, Clarke Neal cant do any of what Ive just mentioned plus he looks like the Devil. 👹

Ah right...   So that must be why his role before his TV break was as a professional singer on the holiday circuit and obviously that is why he shot to fame after becoming a finalist on the X factor, you know, that singing competition.  Oh, how stupid am I, that of course must the reason why he has successfully auditioned and gained cameo acting roles in various sitcoms or how took over a role from an established actor in a West End Musical. 

It all makes sense now 🙄.

Goodness sake why dont you just say the words  "...I personally dont like him"   Job done.  Stop trying to submit opinion as if its a fact. 

Someone who has been actively in the business and keeps getting high profile gigs 10 years later cannot be dismissed as "flavour of the month"

Edited by ECCOnoob

12 hours ago, ECCOnoob said:

Ah right...   So that must be why his role before his TV break was as a professional singer on the holiday circuit and obviously that is why he shot to fame after becoming a finalist on the X factor, you know, that singing competition.  Oh, how stupid am I, that of course must the reason why he has successfully auditioned and gained cameo acting roles in various sitcoms or how took over a role from an established actor in a West End Musical. 

It all makes sense now 🙄.

Goodness sake why dont you just say the words  "...I personally dont like him"   Job done.  Stop trying to submit opinion as if its a fact. 

Someone who has been actively in the business and keeps getting high profile gigs 10 years later cannot be dismissed as "flavour of the month"

I dont like him.  You do obviously.  :roll:

On 8 March 2020 at 14:08, PRESLEY said:

What is it with  this Rylan Clarke, he is an absoloute wanna be with no talent oops! sorry he has two talents,  those being annoying and very irratiting,   he has got to be one of worst people I have ever seen present a show. :roll:

Don't watch him then, simple 😡

On 8 March 2020 at 14:08, PRESLEY said:

What is it with  this Rylan Clarke, he is an absoloute wanna be with no talent oops! sorry he has two talents,  those being annoying and very irratiting,   he has got to be one of worst people I have ever seen present a show. :roll:

2 minutes ago, chocki said:

Don't watch him then, simple 😡

I dont watch rubbish. :roll: