Minidisc Repair

Does anyone know where I can get a Sony minidisc machine repaired?

There is a fault in the mechanism that loads and ejects the discs and there is a disc stuck in it.

Thanks

Minidisc was and still is my favourite media but it died  horrible death, good luck finding someone to sort it out, if parts need replacing you could be in trouble.

Thanks - I think parts are available online - I just don't know which parts are needed!

The mechanical parts can be very complicated, I hope you can sort it out, I loved my Sony portables and separate mini discs components, they were great quality.

Are you talking about the larger mini disc player and recorder or the small pocket size mini disc.

I have both but the small pocket sized one once had a problem by not staying shut, I looked on line and bought a second hand one as they don't  make them anymore. 

Before I abandoned  my original one I fiddled with it and found the little metal hook

inside that holds it closed had bent a fraction, I straightened  it and it now opens and closes perfect.

Maybe the same thing has happened to yours, try sliding  something very thin around the opening to try and unhook it

What about nova electronics down Attercliffe ??