Meadow Bank Avenue Private Road Netheredge

I was thinking (I know it can be dangerous) and for some reason I was trying to remember a private Rd in the Netheredge area.

I've done a search on here and nothing appears to have been posted?

I found it with the help of Google maps & www.meadowbankavenue.co.uk

the web site realy is interesting. with the history of how and why it was developed and there's some nice photo's / pictures (love the one with the Mk4 Zephyr and Mk1 Granada)

There are nice bits of history about the Montgomery, Wostenholm and Kenwood areas and how and why they were developed.

I've no idea why I suddenly remembered it although I did have a window cleaning round that area many moons ago, and one of our Teachers lived there but I can't remember which one.

Enjoy.

On Meadow Bank Avenue. On the village green in the middle, they use to have a large bonfire every year for Guy Fawkes night. It was great with everyone welcome

3 hours ago, Lord Lucan said:

On Meadow Bank Avenue. On the village green in the middle, they use to have a large bonfire every year for Guy Fawkes night. It was great with everyone welcome

it does mention the bonfires in the web page, it also gives a history of how the area was developed so that no industry was allowed hence the reason for the still pleasent tree lined roads and for what still is a very green part of Sheffield.

Happy Daze.