Blades V Norwich

4 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

We have been there and done it hot, whilst it's terrible to be in that situation at the moment....the positive is that it will eventually force change.

Look at it as an eventual turning point for the club. Look at it as the end of a chapter and the beginning of a new one! We've been there and lived it, but clubs of Wednesday's stature don't stay in bad teams for long times!

A change will come, you just have to ride the storm and wait for it to happen. I still don't think you lot are terrible, as pointed out I just think there is way more than meets the eye going on. What is it? Who knows....but it will all come out in the wesh.

Good post CM..

I was expecting a successful season, but its all gone pear shaped, for whatever reason..

Some posters claim the Owls have some good players, not anymore, maybe they were good once.

The simple fact is, this squad is not good enough to challenge for promotion, it's going to take one hell of a job to sort this mess out.

On 07/03/2020 at 17:38, Baron99 said:

Henderson deservedly MOTM.  Kept us in it a couple of times. 

Don't want to knock the display but same as usual in the second half, a lot of deep defending from the Blades when there was no need to, inviting Norwich to attack & giving them the initiative. 

Still not convinced by McBurnie?  Header at the keeper in the 1st half but not enough for the rest of the time he was on the pitch. 

Thought McBurnie looked a bit deflated today. Head down most of the match, looked " leggy".  One of his strong points is his work rate and he does put  a shift in. Obviously CWAK are better judges of a player than me AND we keep winning, but he doesn't  offer much of a goal threat eg. could have had three against Brighton. Mousset looks much more dangerous when he plays and his speed seems to frighten defenders. I'm just guessing he doesn't put the effort in during training. Wouldn't be surprised if he leaves this summer which would be a shame.

A manager should never change a winning team which probably explains why Freeman never gets a start. Berge ? Time   will tell.

i'm already thinking ahead to next season, as I'm sure Wilder is.

Up to now we've been great this season. Some tough home games to come, Chelsea, Spurs, Wolves, Everton. Our remaining away games are winnable, Saints, Newcastle, Burnley, Villa,   although Leicester and Man Utd may  be more difficult.

Three new lads Robinson, and the other two, ( cant remember names, " Retsos" ?), never really had a look in. Rodwell ?

Didn't want to start a new thread. 

Just reading the BBC's football gossip page & they have that according to the Sunday Sun, (so take it as you like?), Man Utd are preparing to offer Henderson a new £100k a week deal to fend off interest from Chelsea.