The Fiesta Club Sheffield

i remmember the fiesta good old days im used go out with a girl that worked in reception.cannot remember her name.i was always pi====.found out later she was miss sheffield.i used to get in free

i remmember the fiesta good old days im used go out with a girl that worked in reception.cannot remember her name.i was always pi====.found out later she was miss sheffield.i used to get in free

I thought EVERYONE got in free!!! :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

hi margarete I come down from Stockton with Vonnie I still hear from her also Betty Gunn oh they where the good days

I was a fiesta fawn from 1971 for a few years - if you knew the lipthorpe brothers i presume you would have known the staff they sent down from stockton to start the sheffield one going - Carole was the manageress - a tall blond guy who i can't remember now - but also Yvonne - who later became von von von - she married bobby ball! we all played in the fiesta ladies football team together - we played for charity and the stars who appeared would kick off the games, we had some great times and had a proper trainer who had us running up and down the aisles for hours on end.

Betty Gunn also worked there and Bob Bacon.

hi margarete I come down from Stockton with Vonnie I still hear from her also Betty Gunn oh they where the good days

I was a fiesta fawn from 1971 for a few years - if you knew the lipthorpe brothers i presume you would have known the staff they sent down from stockton to start the sheffield one going - Carole was the manageress - a tall blond guy who i can't remember now - but also Yvonne - who later became von von von - she married bobby ball! we all played in the fiesta ladies football team together - we played for charity and the stars who appeared would kick off the games, we had some great times and had a proper trainer who had us running up and down the aisles for hours on end.

Betty Gunn also worked there and Bob Bacon.

Hiya - do I know you? if you speak to Vonnie, remind me to her, I am Wendy.

Davep

I think the hypnotist was called Martin St James or something - small guy with goatee beard.

I saw Martin st James at fiesta I my brother in law tried to be hypnotised but was one of the ones that was rejected so he thinks he is a con

My old boss used to work at the Fiesta, on the stage side of things. He had loads of great stories to tell. Didn't Bob Bacon go on to run Josies?

I thought EVERYONE got in free!!! :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

family friend Mick Harrison did the doors me and my cousins got in free as well !!!!

:love: my mum took me to see david soul at the height of starsky and hutch fame.....cant remember a bloody thing about it....i was that gobsmacked at seeing him....i do know i was the envy of the lasses at school nxt day tho:love:

My old boss used to work at the Fiesta, on the stage side of things. He had loads of great stories to tell. Didn't Bob Bacon go on to run Josies?

The last time I saw bob he was running the birdcage in birdwell, who is your old boss?

:love: my mum took me to see david soul at the height of starsky and hutch fame.....cant remember a bloody thing about it....i was that gobsmacked at seeing him....i do know i was the envy of the lasses at school nxt day tho:love:

OMG

My Mum worked at the Fiesta and among some of the matinees we went to was Guys and Dolls. Remember carefully chosing my outfit as they only ever wore black and white (why do I remember that??) ......... after the concert going to the stage door and waiting with the crowd for their autographs <shame on me> ........... I nearly fainted when the lead blonde signed it LMAO

*Smiles*

Angi

The last time I saw bob he was running the birdcage in birdwell, who is your old boss?

I worked for Bob briefly when he took over the managers job at Vicars nightclub ............ eeeeeeeeeeee, them were the days :hihi: :hihi:

*Smiles*

Angi

yes I know you I am Kathy or Kath I shared a flat with Vonnie and Carol then I moved to Brocker Bank and shared with another girl named Kath from Durham. I still see Betty Gun she lives in the Middlesbrough now I will tell Vonnie you asked after her do you remember Pat she lived in Hyde Park flats she is still in touch with vonnie also.