Cave Entrance Location Wanted (Sheffield/Peak District)

Hello

I'm making a short film and require a cave entrance  for one of the locations. Due to the amount of equipment we're carrying, a cave entrance that is easily accessible from a roadside or car park would be preferable. 

Can I anybody suggest one in the Sheffield/Peak District/Notts area.

Ideally the cave entrance should be big enough to walk in to.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Suicide Cave (image) on Winnat's Pass is a possibility - although you might have problems with noise from the road traffic. The pass is narrow and steep with a lot of traffic so you'll probably have to unload your gear and leave any vehicles in the nearby car park.

Odin Cave (image), near Odin Mine on the map link, is another possibility which would have less traffic but I've not been there so don't know how easy it would be to walk in.

You're probably better off asking on a caving forum as they are more interested in caves than walkers.

Thanks, appreciate the suggestions. Castleton area is a little too far for us. But yes, I'll contact a local cavers group.