Little Britain Set To Return!

Apparently written by Sacha Baron Cohen.

Which series and episode featured Anne (eh, eh, ehhhh)  doing a rude drawing in a garden?

I have to say I am rather surprised and will take a lot of convincing to be tuning in.

It was a series that more than out ran its course and certainly not dated well at all.

The thought of a new outing trying to resurrect it from the dead being written by a man whose own "outrageous" comedy characters have failed to date well is going to be a tough challenge.

To be fair, these days reality is far more of a comedy than anything that fictional outrageous characters can dream up.  

The only resurrection I'm looking forward to is Spitting Image because at least that matches the grotesque state of life.

I never found this at all funny, no there's  enough rubbish on television  without bringing this back.

I'd tune in but would it be as funny as before? 

It's apparently been away for 10 years & back then it Lucas & Walliams were fresh, innovative & their material was shocking, cringe worthy but most of all original & more importantly, funny.   There was nothing like it on tv. 

Now Lucas & Walliams are mainstream entertainers.  When ever I see Walliams now, he appears to be trying to hard to be shocking. 

Plus could you get away with half the material & characters that they once performed?  The climate has changed.

Are you now allowed to laugh at Lucas playing a fat Thai bride or pretending to be disabled? 

The terminally offended have killed off tv comedy unfortunately.

Never watched this first time round.   I don't like either Lucas or Walliams.

4 hours ago, francypants said:

Never watched this first time round.   I don't like either Lucas or Walliams.

Walliams a big show off, as for Lucas, his/her no but yes but and the only Gay in the village sketches I thought was funny, oh! and the Hypmotist, look into eyes,  :hihi:

Load of rubbish, I'd rather catch coronavirus

Edited by mickey finn

Guest makapaka

Can’t stand David Walliams - personal opinion - never said anything funny and totally false in his persona.

was impressed with that swimming thing he did -

fair does.

dont watch anything with him on tho.