Brentford Fc V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

13 hours ago, barry-333 said:

Do you think the players today tried to win?, that is why they are on the books 

Sacking GM would not solve anything.  He maybe needs to be more ruthless.

No one in Sheffield wants to see whats happening at Hillboro at the moment

I wouldn't be too sure about that.

Just watched the goals on Quest this morning, comedy stuff.   Dawson is a shocking keeper but you can't blame him for all of them, keystone cops type defending and that midfield, did any of them actually run at any time?, they just seem to stand watching.  

What's the time?

Five Past Wednesday. 

we need change that's for sure,start with a top manager and if it costs ,more ,so what,then get in a top old manager to help look for players and although you may pay the extra a good manager will save you that cost of paying over the odds on rubbish or 1 year wonders ect,wolves got it spot on,we can do the same but its up to the owner to realise that although he may be a top business man worldwide,football is different you cannot and unfortunately the FA wont allow you to spend how you wish,so he needs advisers ,the ground is awfull,the teams awfull and with problems galore,he must realise he needs help and top advise urgently.

59 minutes ago, Ridgewalk said:

Us Blades have been through some rough times, it's obviously Wednesday fans turn now.. Looking at how the Blades have turned it round must give Wednsday fans some hope

Not really. It always seems like 1 step forward, 2 back with this club😔

10 minutes ago, Grappler said:

Just watched the goals on Quest this morning, comedy stuff.   Dawson is a shocking keeper but you can't blame him for all of them, keystone cops type defending and that midfield, did any of them actually run at any time?, they just seem to stand watching.  

What's the time?

Five Past Wednesday. 

Dawson isn't shocking but needs to work on a couple of things like kicking. Agree about the goals, how we've gone from having a solid defence to what we have now I don't know

11 minutes ago, bassett one said:

we need change that's for sure,start with a top manager and if it costs ,more ,so what,then get in a top old manager to help look for players and although you may pay the extra a good manager will save you that cost of paying over the odds on rubbish or 1 year wonders ect,wolves got it spot on,we can do the same but its up to the owner to realise that although he may be a top business man worldwide,football is different you cannot and unfortunately the FA wont allow you to spend how you wish,so he needs advisers ,the ground is awfull,the teams awfull and with problems galore,he must realise he needs help and top advise urgently.

How about Mr Warnock,  Basset.

11 minutes ago, bassett one said:

Disagree with the first bold, agree with the second bold.

Can you point to your information that makes you think that Chance is a "top businessman worldwide"?

2 minutes ago, Padders said:

The poor bloke is 71 years old, why inflict that on him?

12 minutes ago, Padders said:

Warnock's managerial win ratio is 40.2%.  Higher than both Monk & Allerdyce. 

Well he'd certainly sell a few season tickets at Hillsborough.  I know a few Owls friends who'd certainly sell theirs. 

A bloke, speaking in Praise & Grumble, wanted Megson re-appointed.  His managerial win ratio is only 36.5%.

Edited by Baron99

10 minutes ago, Grappler said:

Disagree with the first bold, agree with the second bold.

Can you point to your information that makes you think that Chance is a "top businessman worldwide"?

The poor bloke is 71 years old, why inflict that on him?

😅😅😅

Chansiri's not even a Director of his dad's Company is he? I've not seen him listed as 'important' on any Company listing, or on Company Headings. I think he just puts the labels on the tins!!  😅

30 minutes ago, Grappler said:

What's the time?

Five Past Wednesday. 

It's not like you to be so cutting Graps! Take your foot off of our heads, there's a good chap. We're drowning as it is, without Blade interference. 

Edited by Hotmale 1954

2 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Chansiri's not even a Director of his dad's Company is he? I've not seen him listed as 'important' on any Company listing, or on Company Headings. I think he just puts the labels on the tins!!  😅

Or maybe just one of the taxi drivers, oh wait a minute!

You have to have some semblance of intelligence to be a Taxo driver. A Chimpanzee could stick labels on tins.

I don't wish to slaughter DC. He came in with all good intentions (possibly with someone else's money),  had his own exciting plans and manufactured somewhat deluded prospects. He doesn't understand football. He doesn't consider the expense to the supporters. He doesn't seem to respect rules and regs, and he's looking increasingly like an Ostrich with his head firmly stuck in the sand. We will always be grateful that he got involved at the outset, but he should either recruit top, top advisers (which is the preferred option) or put us up for sale at a sensible, manageable price. Who he sells to HAS to be the most important decision of his life. If he just goes for the money, we could be deeper in the mire than we've ever been. Ooerrr!

"WERE ON THE ROAD TO NO WHERE" Chansiri is just down grading the Club,and knows nothing how to run a football club,no manager he as choosen seems to be right,and seem to fall out with players there sort to be managing,Monk as got to go now or the fans will stop going to watch the club,and the next 3 matches will be hard,and we could end up being relegated without the points reduction looming