Brentford Fc V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

I said a few weeks back theyve stopped working,they dont work out of possession,noboddys closing down,you cant tell me Monks coaching or telling them to play this way.

Take the third goal in isolation,three passes to score,Da Cruz  then Bannan,then Lee and Fox combined none of them go to the player in possession they all watch or back off untill hes in the box,Lees attempts a tackle but is too late,the balls curled into the far corner and Dawsons quite rightly fuming at whats going on infront of him,and this is happening every week,Lee was a big miss today hes one that closes down and tackles but the rest arent doing it,its almost as if theres a conspiracy among some of the players to get rid of Monk

There's something deeply wrong at this club, I actually feel sorry for Monk trying the rouse a decent performance out of this shower of shizzle, the soft goals we are conceding are down to much more than football reasons.

The players stopped playing  for Monk 8 weeks ago. They stopped playing for themselves 7 weeks ago. They stopped playing for the fans 6 weeks ago. They made their point 6 weeks ago and are now just rubbing it in. Monk has to go. He should have gone 6 weeks ago. IMO, he should never have been appointed. Players. Do me a favour will you?. Lose by all means, if that's your weapon of choice, but make it by 1-0 will ya?  You could of course, have a rush of blood and score a goal (even by accident). Then you'll have to let 2 in to achieve your aim.

Absolute disgrace from Professional sportsmen. Especially the 8 who started against Brentford. I can't blame the other 3, they shouldn't have been there in the first place.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

You could hear the despair in the Radio Sheffield commentators voices.

If you want change at Hillsborough, don't you think that the onus is now on the fans to start voting with their wallets.  Stop attending games, (even those who have bought season tickets; an empty ground would be a powerful, symbolic gesture to those in charge), and stop buying merchandise for the rest of the season?

Such action would be no great loss as this season already looks to have petered out. 

The fans can blame whoever they like but ultimately, fans, even though they don't own the club, can still affect change. 

Edited by Baron99

It's heartbreaking for the fans who pay out their hard earned money to watch talented players  (yes there are some) suddenly become strangers to their team mates, to their talent, and to the people who are paying their wages. And not just once, it's week after week. Hope they didn't have a guilt ridden sleepless night.

Edited by pitsmoorlad

52 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

If you want change at Hillsborough, don't you think that the onus is now on the fans to start voting with their wallets.  Stop attending games, (even those who have bought season tickets; an empty ground would be a powerful, symbolic gesture to those in charge), and stop buying merchandise for the rest of the season?

Such action would be no great loss as this season already looks to have petered out. 

The fans can blame whoever they like but ultimately, fans, even though they don't own the club, can still affect change. 

The majority of the people attending at the moment have already paid unfortunately.

Just listening to last night's 'Praise & Grumble'.  I download, it allows you to filter out all the rubbish. 

Just heard one bloke moaning about the result, the way SWFC is run, Chansiri, Monk, certain players & how at the end of the day, he reckons that his & his girlfriend's trip to Brentford will have cost the around £300.

I'll bet they'll both be at Hillsborough next Saturday?  Simply vote with your feet & your wallets. 

Another thing I don't understand is the number of Wednesday fans calling for Sam Allerdyce to be appointed?  Have a look at his win ratio as a manager?  It's around 39%.  Monk's is 38%, so not much better & yet Allerdyce has been at clubs that have chucked a lot more money at Allerdyce than Monk has seen. 

Edited by Baron99

Looks like the points deduction might not be needed to ensure relegation the way you're going! One thing's for sure, you absolutely can't afford having points knocked off at this point, it'd be a few huge nails in the coffin. 

Edited by Moistened

Us Blades have been through some rough times, it's obviously Wednesday fans turn now.. Looking at how the Blades have turned it round must give Wednsday fans some hope

42 minutes ago, Ridgewalk said:

Us Blades have been through some rough times, it's obviously Wednesday fans turn now.. Looking at how the Blades have turned it round must give Wednsday fans some hope

Unfortunately, there's only one Chris Wilder. There isn't a Manager alive who could turn this lot round. The players HAVE to do it. When all said and done, it's the players at S2, and at Anfield (and now at Man U) who are doing it. They want it. They take pride in it, and they do it. Our lot don't.  They COULD, but they don't.