Brentford Fc V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

get big sam in like I said 2 years ago,get harry rednap in to help him part time to sort out the new players for next season and then hope we don't lose points and go down,if we do still get these 2 and that will sort it out and I don't think we can go wrong as these 2 have the contacts and can work on a budget,just seen goals apart from 2nd school play ground stuff,no heart,no desire,no idea

2 hours ago, ALAN 58 said:

Disgraceful performance. No on field leadership whatsoever, what, is the captain doing.  GM can't hold there hand when they cross the white line. 

What about the Big Superman BB didn't he play today?

1 minute ago, barry-333 said:

What about the Big Superman BB didn't he play today?

Lees is captain, how beggers belief. 

1 hour ago, Baron99 said:

You were so close. 

Terribly disappointing

Enough is enough!
Mr Monk, it’s apparent that you are incompetent and clearly unable to succeed in the task at hand. You have reached your level.

To quote the famous words, “in the name of good god go now” and allow the next chap enough time to keep us up. 

2 hours ago, bassett one said:

agree with that,but he can score goals and cant be worse other wise Norwich and celtic wouldn't want him,but monk has to go,okay there not all his player,but its his job to sort them ,plus he bought loaned some and should be proud to be able to manage such a top club

I know a « top club ». He’s honoured

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

get big sam in like I said 2 years ago,get harry rednap in to help him part time to sort out the new players for next season and then hope we don't lose points and go down,if we do still get these 2 and that will sort it out and I don't think we can go wrong as these 2 have the contacts and can work on a budget,just seen goals apart from 2nd school play ground stuff,no heart,no desire,no idea

Do you have the money available to pay Monk off and then pay for Allardyce and Redknapp.

Aren't you in the proverbial already for spending too much?

Monk was good enough to get them to third in the first half of the season, are those who are advocating getting rid of him saying, he has some how lost his football knowledge? as i have said before, this has happened to managers before him as though it is organised to go like this.imo its the set up in S6 thats at question.  Monk is not a bad football manager/couch his record proves that.

it has been said by G.Monk that it would not make any difference what manager comes in,

it would not alter anything. and i dont think chansiri is to blame either. 

Get rid of bullen etc and let Monk chose is own couching staff. 

Just watched them on quest, no motivation, no endeavour, no desire, a walk in Griffin Pk  for Brentford.

1 hour ago, kidley said:

Monk was good enough to get them to third in the first half of the season, are those who are advocating getting rid of him saying, he has some how lost his football knowledge? as i have said before, this has happened to managers before him as though it is organised to go like this.imo its the set up in S6 thats at question.  Monk is not a bad football manager/couch his record proves that.

it has been said by G.Monk that it would not make any difference what manager comes in,

it would not alter anything. and i dont think chansiri is to blame either. 

Get rid of bullen etc and let Monk chose is own couching staff. 

I am not an Owls supporter but totally agree any manager should be able to choose(and sack) the coaching staff  That is the trouble at S6. You have some great players but the manager MUST BE THE BOSS and GM isn't.  WHY?

Just now, barry-333 said:

I am not an Owls supporter but totally agree any manager should be able to choose(and sack) the coaching staff  That is the trouble at S6. You have some great players but the manager MUST BE THE BOSS and GM isn't.  WHY?

What !!!

2 minutes ago, Padders said:

What !!!

Do you think the players today tried to win?, that is why they are on the books 

Sacking GM would not solve anything.  He maybe needs to be more ruthless.

No one in Sheffield wants to see whats happening at Hillboro at the moment