Brentford Fc V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

From now on just put 3 up front until end of the season. We can't stop conceding anyway so might aswell give it a proper go. Another defeat towards relegation already 😔

Enough is enough when you turn the radio commentary off. 

Madness song anyone

" EMBARRESSMENT" 

Edited by owl.66

you all say Rhodes is no good,hes better than most of this lot that's for sure,monk got to go,if he was a decent bloke he would walk away,hes clue less,

get in a top manager,and don't give me no one will come,remember cash is king and a decent man will save you money by good contacts,but change now before its to late

Disgraceful performance. No on field leadership whatsoever, what, is the captain doing.  GM can't hold there hand when they cross the white line. 

18 minutes ago, bassett one said:

you all say Rhodes is no good,hes better than most of this lot that's for sure,monk got to go,if he was a decent bloke he would walk away,hes clue less,

get in a top manager,and don't give me no one will come,remember cash is king and a decent man will save you money by good contacts,but change now before its to late

Rhodes is as bad as the rest, complete clearout needed

agree with that,but he can score goals and cant be worse other wise Norwich and celtic wouldn't want him,but monk has to go,okay there not all his player,but its his job to sort them ,plus he bought loaned some and should be proud to be able to manage such a top club

But he can't can he and he can't say he's not had chances. Rhodes is a spent force, sooner he's off the wage bill the better. It's not all down to monk but not sure he's the right person for the job

If Monk the 🤡 is at Hillsborough next Saturday, I won't be. 

I can't understand how a team with a good defensive record earlier in the season can now leak so many goals.

Edited by iansheff

3 minutes ago, iansheff said:

I can't understand how a team with a good defensive record earlier in the season can now leak so many goals.

I said earlier, Pelupessy Lee's like playing with 9 men .

On 05/03/2020 at 07:25, Ridgewalk said:

Wednesday to win 5-0

You were so close.