Where Is Our Mp?

I don't think the staff were the problem previously, it was most definitely the pathetic excuse for an MP causing all the problems.

35 minutes ago, alchresearch said:

Maybe she's having staff problems like her predecessor did?

She needs someone to answer a phone not a bi-lingual rocket scientist. Is Sheffield doing so well that an MP can't find premises and a couple of admin staff in 3 months?

2 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

She needs someone to answer a phone not a bi-lingual rocket scientist. Is Sheffield doing so well that an MP can't find premises and a couple of admin staff in 3 months?

You know I find it harder to believe that an MP can not recruit staff for their office at Westminster nearly  3 months after being elected after all it is not like there is a shortage of qualified staff who lost their jobs when their (labour) MP lost their seat or resigned.

5 hours ago, Bigal1 said:

You know I find it harder to believe that an MP can not recruit staff for their office at Westminster nearly  3 months after being elected after all it is not like there is a shortage of qualified staff who lost their jobs when their (labour) MP lost their seat or resigned.

The office in Westminster is up and running, it was finding premises in Sheffield which was proving problematic. As I understand it, premises have been found and they are finalising leasing arrangements.

1 hour ago, max said:

The office in Westminster is up and running, it was finding premises in Sheffield which was proving problematic. As I understand it, premises have been found and they are finalising leasing arrangements.

And it just took the three months. I wonder how other new MPs are doing?

10 hours ago, max said:

So if the office in Westminster was up and running why did I get the email saying she was still setting up her office 

first post of this thread

10 hours ago, alchresearch said:

Sheffield MP Olivia Blake self isolating after displaying COVID-19 symptoms

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/people/coronavirus-sheffield-mp-olivia-blake-self-isolating-after-displaying-covid-19-symptoms-2449702

Maybe she'll catch up on her correspondence now?

Only if somebody has set up her broadband and email.