Blades V Reading

CW saying he will be playing his new recruits on Tuesday night. We seem to be a stronger side away than at home and hope that Tuesdays team give a good account of themselves UTB 

I'd like to see him play Berge in his familiar central defensive midfield role, not out of position on the right. We've got a strong enough squad to win this match without risking the first team players.

3 hours ago, despritdan said:

I'd like to see him play Berge in his familiar central defensive midfield role, not out of position on the right. We've got a strong enough squad to win this match without risking the first team players.

That's been said before and it's not gone to plan. It depends how much he wants to progress, I'd want him to play a strong side now your safe if it was us

4 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

That's been said before and it's not gone to plan. It depends how much he wants to progress, I'd want him to play a strong side now your safe if it was us

"Safe" ? We've been safe for weeks. Perhaps he wants to have a go at finish in a European place. Squad should be good enough to beat a Chumpionship team. If I was Besic I'd feel disappointed at having limited opportunities this season, ditto Freeman and Osborne.

Hope the new lads, including Robinson, get a run out.

24 minutes ago, Ridgewalk said:

"Safe" ? We've been safe for weeks. Perhaps he wants to have a go at finish in a European place. Squad should be good enough to beat a Chumpionship team. If I was Besic I'd feel disappointed at having limited opportunities this season, ditto Freeman and Osborne.

Hope the new lads, including Robinson, get a run out.

I know, you've been safe far a few weeks now that's why I'd want to give the cup a good go. Champion's league is still a big ask but I think you can still give the cup a good go without putting a Europa League place in too much jeopardy

18 hours ago, barry-333 said:

CW saying he will be playing his new recruits on Tuesday night. We seem to be a stronger side away than at home and hope that Tuesdays team give a good account of themselves UTB 

Good idea. He needs to try and keep all the squad happy and fans are champing at the bit to see the new guys

Would be wonderful to get a Sheffield team to Wembley..

Blades to win 2-0.

Really want a win here.

Only 1 game away from a day out at Wembley if we go through.

Dreadful performance, great result. 

7 hours ago, Moistened said:

Dreadful performance, great result. 

I wouln't say dreadful, you can only play as good as the opposition will allow you to and Reading played really well.  There Rt full back had a blinder and I would say MOM

Lucky we had 2 old codgers to show where to head the ball in the penalty area

Fair play to Reading, they put a real shift in.  Looked at the Champ table after the game and can't believe they are in 16th, felt sure they would be top 10 with some of those players.

I can seen them climbing the table over the next 9-10 games, if they play like that every week. 

18 hours ago, atticus said:

Really want a win here.

Only 1 game away from a day out at Wembley if we go through.

Got the win Atticus, now all we want is a home tie, then get your day out booked.