Sheffield Wednesday V Manchester City Fc

2 minutes ago, staninoodle said:

Bit of a shame to get that far in the cup and put on a cowardly performance like that tonight,Id sooner go down all guns blazing and give it a our best shot

Give over Noodle, they were playing one of the best teams in Europe..they defended well, and on another day could have taken it to penalties.. certainly not a disgrace.

19 minutes ago, staninoodle said:

Bit of a shame to get that far in the cup and put on a cowardly performance like that tonight,Id sooner go down all guns blazing and give it a our best shot

👏👏👏 I also agree 

2 hours ago, Padders said:

What did you expect ?    lets hope we can hold out for penalties .

There was never a chance of holding out for two hours, Padders. Might as well have had a go. If it had finished 0-5 we'd be no worse off.

15 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

There was never a chance of holding out for two hours, Padders. Might as well have had a go. If it had finished 0-5 we'd be no worse off.

Probably right to keep it tight first half but I'd of told them to have more of a go 60 mins onwards, should of helped keep the score respectable. Shouldn't of took forestieri off, needed all the attacking players we had on the pitch or took de Cruz off if anyone

9 hours ago, Padders said:

Give over Noodle, they were playing one of the best teams in Europe..they defended well, and on another day could have taken it to penalties.. certainly not a disgrace.

There a good side,with multi talented players,but their beatable,as this season has proved,and we were at home,I for one was just embarrassed by that

I think most fans would have preferred to keep it tight in the first half but would have loved to have seen them at least have a go in the second half,  I am just surprised that they managed to keep it at 0 - 1. The booking of Palmer was a joke how could he avoid landing on the ball. Wish commentators, not just on last nights game would think before they open their mouth, several times last night he said so and so was just about onside. A player is either onside or offside there is no just about onside.

Edited by iansheff

2 hours ago, staninoodle said:

There a good side,with multi talented players,but their beatable,as this season has proved,and we were at home,I for one was just embarrassed by that

Yes wed were an embarassment fans shuld stop going to all matches disgusted 

Surely last night has to be seen as a victory for Sheffield Wednesday? 

To only lose 1-0?

Watford lost 7-0 in the final last year, and Watford have just beaten Liverpool 3-0

So in my opinion Wednesday didn't lose

17 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Probably right to keep it tight first half but I'd of told them to have more of a go 60 mins onwards, should of helped keep the score respectable. Shouldn't of took forestieri off, needed all the attacking players we had on the pitch or took de Cruz off if anyone

Why can’t we keep it tight every match, instead of giving them goals start?

Tom Lees seems to have lost is form and deserves to be ever dropped or sub regular,if i was a Man City fan i would be very angry how the team play,looking like a side who wants to keep hold of the ball and want to walk the ball in the net,if they had old Deko someone to cross to,they would have someone to head the ball home as they can"t with Aguero.and that is why Liverpool are mile ahead of City

I didn’t realise how poor we have become. By the way, we were lucky to get nil. 

Going on last night ,i wouldn't imagine the crowds are going to be up to much next season.Apathy has set in big time.