Sheffield Wednesday V Manchester City Fc

well you never know its the FA cup,its always possible as these teams often send the reserves,it will be a great match but for who?

6 minutes ago, bassett one said:

well you never know its the FA cup,its always possible as these teams often send the reserves,it will be a great match but for who?

Wednesday will be too strong for City.

Wednesday 6 v 0 City

like the confidence of all or most of our Wednesday supporters or there sense of humour,

46 minutes ago, bassett one said:

Wishful thinking there. He will want to win the cup, he won't be playing the kids who would probably beat us anyway, dread to think what their first team will do

40 minutes ago, Ridgewalk said:

Wednesday will be too strong for City.

Wednesday 6 v 0 City

Get some money on it🤪😁

Football, as we all know, is a crazy game...

Don't be surprised if the Owls come out and play the best football of the season..

Nothing to lose, no pressure.. You can never tell.

I would rather City win 6-0,  than win and draw the blades in the next round, because this team could not handle "dem blades" on recent  form.  I never ever said anything of that nature before believe me. 

Don't rule out an upset. That's one of the reasons we are intrigued and fascinated by football.

Who would have predicted the Watford v. Liverpool result?

City can have a lot of possession but don't always convert their chances. 

The Owl's could get by winning 1-0 if the only goal chances City get in normal time are a penalty (or two if De Bruyne isn't playing).

5 hours ago, ALAN 58 said:

I would rather City win 6-0,  than win and draw the blades in the next round, because this team could not handle "dem blades" on recent  form.  I never ever said anything of that nature before believe me. 

Yes Alan, saying Manchester City to get six at Owlerton is a bit out of your nature.

Can only hope that City win today and are over confident on Wednesday night, saying that I cant see anything other than a comfortable win for City.

are man city banned from European football,if so this and all other cups leagues become more important,but we can always hope

did you all know man city have already booked there favourite hotel for the FA CUP FINAL DATE in London,would be nice to do a upset