Harry Zackhiem, Master Tailor, 1905

Hello,  I am looking for any information on my great grandfather Harry Zackhiem who was a Master Tailor in Sheffield. Harry's business is quoted as Wentworth Works, Burgess Street. His home is quoted as 43 Monmouth Street at 1905 in Whites Directory of Sheffield and Rotherham. Also my grandfather Solomon "Jack" Zackhiem, Harry's son, was born in 1904 at Broomhall Street, Ecclesall Bierlow.  Any Information, photos or memories of my family, tailors in Sheffield or history of that period in Sheffield would be greatly appreciated. 

I was born in Birmingham where Harry moved to so I am very interested in learning about Sheffield , then and now. Can anyone help? Please email: clive.langston@gmail.com

As a fan of Richard Hawley I have only just noticed that details of this forum are in the liner notes of his great album "Coles Corner". Thank you Richard and thank you Sheffield.

Did my family support Wednesday or United??

Best Wishes,

CLIVE LANGSTON

Hi Clive,

Do you already have the 1901 and 1911 census for the family in Sheffield?