Sheffield Wednesday V Derby County

As GM has stated you are not going to get players on loan in the january transfer window who are regular s in the team they play for . They come with little playing time and have to get up to speed asap. , Unless you are very lucky and a club has several players they wish to offload  and fit then i don,t see the point in doing any deals, unless a player is hundred percent ready to go, you may aswell play players from the under 23,s., but i,m like everyone out there  " we want names and faces" we have to be real it doesn,t happen.  Certainly at S6.

Edited by ALAN 58

We could have Aguero up front hitting a hatrick every other week, it still wouldnt cover the sloppy defensive errors.

All good sides build from a solid defensive base,we dont have that and wont have that this season

21 hours ago, steved32 said:

Right...

Mr Monk needs to go.

Head hunt Mr Pearson.

Pleaaaaaaaaase!

Don't hold your breath

We had the chance to appoint Nigel Pearson,who I would LOVE to manage the club,he said in his last interview hed never been asked, we only interviewed Coleman and Pullis other than GM.

Few managers will look at the way this club is run and think theyd have a chance of success,factor in a possible points deduction that would demote the club,financial turmoil and little if any money available to re build a squad and its a thankless task,as its already proving.

Chansiri needs to sell,hes taking the club back to the mid 70s,we are further away from promotion now than when he took over!