Yet Another Grooming Trial

6 minutes ago, Stranza said:

Just imagine how many victims would have been saved if only people had done their job when this was first flagged up.

That's a lot of unnecessary victims.

Like people did about the likes of Jimmy Savile and Cyril Smith...................

the petition needed 100,000 its now on 105,000

I’m not making excuses for anyone but  it seems that individuals’ concerns were disbelieved or buried within the organisation they worked for. Multiple agencies/individuals were involved with  the victims but there seems to have been a lack of communication between them 

19 hours ago, Longcol said:
19 hours ago, Longcol said:

Like people did about the likes of Jimmy Savile and Cyril Smith...................

I know, add in Catholic church, sports coaches, children's group organisers..... shame we can't just ban men but apparently not.

20 hours ago, Stranza said:

I know, add in Catholic church, sports coaches, children's group organisers..... shame we can't just ban men but apparently not.

All the people you are accusing here were in positions of power and influence which led to them avoiding prosecution, how were takeaway workers and taxi drivers avoiding it?

On 10/03/2020 at 15:38, Longcol said:

Whataboutery. Abuse is perpetrated by people of all ethnic backgrounds and cultures. ALL of it is sick and disgusting. The particular issues of grooming gangs is disproportionately done by men from a Pakistani background. They should be treated no differently than if they were groups of men from any other background. Instead it was swept under the carpet. 

4 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

All the people you are accusing here were in positions of power and influence which led to them avoiding prosecution, how were takeaway workers and taxi drivers avoiding it?

I was replying to that specific post (admittedly facetiously) I don't think we should ban all men, I even like one of two myself.

6 hours ago, Resident said:

I often think, especially locally, why are these people so vehemently trying to deflect the issue. My only conclusion is that they were somehow involved and trying to save their own skin. 

Why else would you defend people that RAPE and MOLEST young children in such an organised manner?

I think certain people need to understand the two wrongs do not make a right. The fact that Jimmy Savile abused children and was white is irrelevant. ALL abusers are equally vile and disgusting. Covering up abuse because the perpetrators are in an ethic/cultural/religious minority is equally vile and disgusting.

Closed. For the same reasons that previous threads on this subject were closed. If you cannot post without attacking other users, making unfounded claims and blatant racism there is no place on this forum for you.