Yet Another Grooming Trial

16 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

It was a Home Office investigation into the ethnicity and characteristics of grooming offenders, its been completed but isn't going to be made public, draw your own conclusions from that.

I think you'll find its a majority within a minority hence why its such a problem.

Where did you hear the report was not going to be made public?

I would have thought the Tories would make political capital out of bashing minorities in a pre-Brexit election year, just as Sir Nigel did?

I don't know why such a report would be kept from the public (please provide confirmation of your comment), unless it uncovers embarrassing failings of Tory-run Oxfordshire County Council's failure to prevent CSE.

Yes, I think that's why such a report would be kept private, along with the investigation into BoJo and that blonde bird / tech entrepeneur he was giving cash, trips abroad and other favours to.

Maybe you should start looking there instead?

On 29/02/2020 at 11:53, scrapper said:

so who are the main grooming gangs then, not individual men,gangs.

Men. All different ethnicities but almost exclusively men.

6 hours ago, The Joker said:

Where did you hear the report was not going to be made public?

I would have thought the Tories would make political capital out of bashing minorities in a pre-Brexit election year, just as Sir Nigel did?

I don't know why such a report would be kept from the public (please provide confirmation of your comment), unless it uncovers embarrassing failings of Tory-run Oxfordshire County Council's failure to prevent CSE.

Yes, I think that's why such a report would be kept private, along with the investigation into BoJo and that blonde bird / tech entrepeneur he was giving cash, trips abroad and other favours to.

Maybe you should start looking there instead?

I don't use the mass rape of underage girls to score political points, I don't vote for either of the two main parties but so far most of these incidents have been allowed to happen in Labour led Northern towns and cities.

Link to the story below.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/grooming-gang-rotherham-review-home-office-findings-a9344896.html

On 29/02/2020 at 22:30, Brooker11 said:

I think you'll find its a majority within a minority hence why its such a problem.

You appear to be claiming that a majority of Muslim men are sexual abusers. I say that's nonsense.

1 hour ago, Halibut said:

You appear to be claiming that a majority of Muslim men are sexual abusers. I say that's nonsense.

I assume that if someone was to crunch some numbers though it would prove that a higher percentage of Muslim men in Rotherham in the last two decades have been convicted of sexual abuse compared to a UK wide average. If you consider in 2011 Rotherham was listed as having a Muslim population of 8,682 (so you can realistically halve that to get ~4,300 men) and as the suspects have been reported all over the place as being 'in the hundreds' you can give a ball park figure and say that between 5 and 10% of those on the census were suspects. I'd say that's disproportionally high wouldn't you?

Why is 8% of the population responsible for somewhere between 24% and 36% of CSE cases? https://fullfact.org/crime/what-do-we-know-about-ethnicity-people-involved-sexual-offences-against-children/

1 hour ago, Halibut said:

No I'm saying there's a disproportionate amount within a minority, to pretend that there isn't is why the issue has got to the stage that it has.

47 minutes ago, the_bloke said:

I assume that if someone was to crunch some numbers though it would prove that a higher percentage of Muslim men in Rotherham in the last two decades have been convicted of sexual abuse compared to a UK wide average. If you consider in 2011 Rotherham was listed as having a Muslim population of 8,682 (so you can realistically halve that to get ~4,300 men) and as the suspects have been reported all over the place as being 'in the hundreds' you can give a ball park figure and say that between 5 and 10% of those on the census were suspects. I'd say that's disproportionally high wouldn't you?

Why is 8% of the population responsible for somewhere between 24% and 36% of CSE cases? https://fullfact.org/crime/what-do-we-know-about-ethnicity-people-involved-sexual-offences-against-children/

Some of the girls in the Halifax case had 100 - 170 numbers of abusers in their phones, one had actually been raped by a 100 different men. The Pakistani Muslim population of Halifax is around 5000!!!

Edited by Brooker11

And while that debate bubbles on the victims have to live amongst their rapers often seeing them every day, school, shops, town centre.

We should be doing more for the casualties this debacle has created.

When cultures collide there is often some sort of fallout. Weather it be Luton, Rotherham, Manchester or Europe who are themselves having what could be called a rape epidemic someone  always suffers. In this country its disadvantaged white girls but in Europe it seems women and girls of all ages could be at risk opf sexual assault.

What is to be done about it? I have no idea but what ever is to be done please lets hope its more useful than Finlands "This is my no-no square" routine.

The problem will never be tackled properly until everyone stops being too scared to say its a predominantly Pakistani male issue and it needs action taking instead of tip toeing around for political correctness 

Maggie Oliver ex GMP has started a foundation

https://www.themaggieoliverfoundation.com

Helping victims of CSE if anyone has a spare fiver.

You can do the smile@Amazon if you shop there regularly.

We have a couple of generations of bloody victims here so it'll be a long road.

On 02/03/2020 at 06:38, Halibut said:

It is and so is the reference to Muslim ….. its Pakistani men not a majority of the population by any means but the vast majority of the abusers are