Yet Another Grooming Trial

Meadowhall is named as yet another locale with a grooming problem, I'd expect more incidents will come to light with this in the open.

women on sheffonline,also say they were touched up by these gangs when walking past them when they were teenagers around the arcade , some also say pondsforge  and the peace gardens aswell.

2 hours ago, alchresearch said:

Peace Gardens is well known. From 2005:

The description on that original post is typical grooming tactics.

I don't think it was such a well known or obvious thing as it is today.

I recall in the early to mid 80s of schoolgirls being chatted up and taken for rides by young blokes outside the school in their cars at lunchtime.

Me and my mates used to think we'd never have a chance with girls our own age when they had their heads turned by fellas like this.  Being ugly and having no money or social skills didn't help either. 

An old friend of mine met some men this way, and spoke to them for a long time. When she refused them what they wanted, she never heard from them again. It scares me 10+ years on to think what could have happened. They met near the bridge to the bus station in meadowhall. I met them twice unknowingly when I went to meadowhall with her. The thought makes me gag 🤮

so who are the main grooming gangs then, not individual men,gangs.

13 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

Loads of people with stories like this one are emerging, its no surprise that the government has decided to keep their investigation into this problem under wraps, the scale is huge.

An investigation into what, exactly ?

15 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

Loads of people with stories like this one are emerging, its no surprise that the government has decided to keep their investigation into this problem under wraps, the scale is huge.

Its not governments job to hide the truth from its citizens.

2 hours ago, scrapper said:

a trial has just finished in Huddersfield one girl started getting raped at 12 and by the time shes was 15 shede been raped by 300 Pakistani men,her family reported the abuse but as perusual were fobbed of,so why is the majority of these men Pakistanis abusing young white kids ,,,anyone have the answer yet,,,

Heart breaking.

Edited by avalunche

10 hours ago, The Joker said:

An investigation into what, exactly ?

It was a Home Office investigation into the ethnicity and characteristics of grooming offenders, its been completed but isn't going to be made public, draw your own conclusions from that.

10 hours ago, Halibut said:

It's not a majority. It's a very small minority.

I think you'll find its a majority within a minority hence why its such a problem.