Paging Ernest Hill And Clive Richards

Hi.  It's been several years since I put out feelers for a couple of old friends from the 1950's.   I had no success then but perhaps I will now.  The first is Ernest Hill who was my house-brother in Cottage #9 in Fulwood Cottage Homes during the early 1950's.  Then there is Clive Richards who I pall'd around with post-FCH (circa 1957) in and around the Conduit Road area of Crookes.  A few years ago it would appear that the daughter of Clive responded to my initial post on this forum.  Unfortunately, I was not made aware of this post until some time later and by that time I had missed the opportunity for a further response from her.  Drat!

Anyway, should anyone be able to supply me with any information regarding these two names, please respond to this post.  Thanks!  

maybe try one of the ancestry sites? best of luck !!

16 hours ago, Chaddamp said:

maybe try one of the ancestry sites? best of luck !!

Thanks.  I'll see how this goes first.  The daughter of Clive Richards, Michelle, responded to my similar initial post several years ago but I didn't participate in the forum again until some years later.  Had I responded pretty much immediately to her post I would now have had contact with Clive for about 5 years.  It's most frustrating and I'm hopeful that Michelle (or 'Mish' as per her screen name) will venture on to the forum again.  She only submitted one post ...the being to my inquiry back in 2012. 

Please dont give out anyones private/personal information without their knowledge and consent.

Thank you.