Ant & Dec

2 hours ago, pattricia said:

Ant & Dec are different types of presenters to those you mention. They are entertainment Saturday night types of presenters, but they have got over confident, and look bored most of the time. They rushed through their programme last night as though they wanted to get it over and done with. I suppose it’s because they have made so much money, that they don’t really need to work now.

What about Scohfield and co, Dancin on Ice.  :huh:

Fed up with seeing Schofield, Sheppard, don't watch the One Show (Alex Jones)  Ant and Dec are at their best in the jungle,  but watched the beginning of the show last night, they gave away a house and gave peeps tickets to Florida - how many celebs. would do that.

I prefer the American comedian repartee and quick wit too pattricia

I'm  not a fan of Ant and Dec either, never have been although I do watch C jungle

and I I'd  love to see them doing one of the trials, that would take the grin off their faces. 😅

Sorry but I love Ant and Dec.  They were so nice to my S/Daughter when we went to see them 5 years ago on their Take Away tour.

8 hours ago, jane2008 said:

Sorry but I love Ant and Dec.  They were so nice to my S/Daughter when we went to see them 5 years ago on their Take Away tour.

They are very good in Im A Celebrity but last Saturdays Take Away was rushed, boring and confusing. There was a part filmed with a film star who owned a restaurant and it just wasn’t funny. Then a part where they threw hatchets, then Stephen Merchant shooting up into the air. Even he looked confused ! Maybe next Saturdays will be a little better ! 

Edited by pattricia

I only really watch Ant and Dec on Britains Go Talent and I think they are good.  I watched the end of their show on Saturday when the Pussycat Dolls were on and it made me laugh when Ant and Dec were trying to censor their performance. 

They do a lot of charity work up here in Newcastle, which is their home town, with young people and I was told they visit hospitals and care homes when they are in the area.

7 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

I only really watch Ant and Dec on Britains Go Talent and I think they are good.  I watched the end of their show on Saturday when the Pussycat Dolls were on and it made me laugh when Ant and Dec were trying to censor their performance. 

They do a lot of charity work up here in Newcastle, which is their home town, with young people and I was told they visit hospitals and care homes when they are in the area.

I’m sure you are right but with all the money they have Im sure they could produce a better programme than last Saturdays Take Away.

What can you say about Ant & Dec? 

Slightly better than Mike & Bernie Winters. 

Maybe they should think about getting a dog? 

Edited by Baron99

15 hours ago, Baron99 said:

But not better than Morecambe and Wise ? 

4 hours ago, pattricia said:

But not better than Morecambe and Wise ? 

I definitely agree with you on that one.  

21 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Yeh and be up staged.  :hihi: