Owls Takeover Rumour

8 hours ago, 1295galaxy said:

BREAKING NEWS,MR CHANSIRI,as just signed a player so Deadly in China Connor Virus,he saw him Flu down the wings,as Chansiri knew he would help him out making Hillsborough empty with is stupid pricing of matches 

He's just signed 2 Chinese players,   Wee Wunn Once, and How Long Since.

I get that Wolves strategy worked ref promotion but that year their turnover was £26.4m and they registered a loss of over £57m!

The players they signed were simply unaffordable for a Championship side but they gambled and won.

Had they not gone up they would have been in a huge mess with the efl.

Its basically what Chansiri tried to do but Wolves spent ****loads more, not really a viable strategy for Wednesday nor anyone else for that matter.

yeah,but wolves were not stuck with high wages for the long term,as they wouldn't be signed unless they went up and they got a solid team when they did.

Posted on FB today that Ashley is interested in buying the Owls when the Newcastle deal is done

did he not with his money ect get Newcastle up,but then from what I can gather failed to spend enough according to the supporters,but if we got him and bruce back that in the short term would get us up,but what then would remain to be seen,lots of ifs there folks.

The rumour about Ashley comes from a newcastle fansite.

Ashleys about as popular on tyneside as a coach load of sunderland fans,they couldnt wait to see the back of him,lost Benitez due to Ashleys tight reign on the clubs purse.

I wouldnt welcome him taking over here.

3 hours ago, barry-333 said:

Posted on FB today that Ashley is interested in buying the Owls when the Newcastle deal is done

If this turns out to be true, I didn't think this year could get any worse!

On 23/02/2020 at 06:21, abbeyedges said:

If true and this Italian businessman turns out to be credible then this could be the best news Owls fans could have ever wished for.

I've been saying it on here for ages that Mr Chansiri is your biggest liability.

There's one Owl who was a regular on here baiting the Blades who disagreed vehemently but seems not to post on here now.

His choice of managers has been dire.