Owls Takeover Rumour

well with losing match after match,most players gone at end of season,points deduction looming,its a bad day at the office so to speak,need a full clear out ,a top manager who knows the loan market ,like wolves did and start again ,

8 hours ago, bassett one said:

well with losing match after match,most players gone at end of season,points deduction looming,its a bad day at the office so to speak,need a full clear out ,a top manager who knows the loan market ,like wolves did and start again ,

I'll ask again, what "top manager" is going to come to the club in its current state, get real.

One thing is very clear to me, it is not the managers fault, the so called team has been playing like this when carloss was manager, and before him, 

i believe monk knows the trouble but cant do anything about it, i cant even guess what it might be but, the onley people that can do some thing is the manager and chairman, yes we have to wait for the efl decision, but after that a near full clear out and get some good ambitious 22-23 year olds in.

make ourselves relatively safe at the beginning of the season then toss it off for the rest. Thats maybe how they think down at S6.    

Edited by kidley

The lack of communication from the club to the fans (who have been asked to pay top dollar to watch this football) is both disrespectful and disgraceful.

54 minutes ago, kidley said:

One thing is very clear to me, it is not the managers fault, the so called team has been playing like this when carloss was manager, and before him,

The so called team took Carlos to two play offs.

re-what manager would come to the owls,well from whats said many come for the interview then go away,money counts,so invest in a top manager  or go like someone on a manager with a helper like a top ex footballer with top connections,wolves in my opinion got it spot on,get top quality players on loan,with a buying option if you go up and top wages for the manager and players as a incentive.

On 23/02/2020 at 06:21, abbeyedges said:

If true and this Italian businessman turns out to be credible then this could be the best news Owls fans could have ever wished for.

I've been saying it on here for ages that Mr Chansiri is your biggest liability.

There's one Owl who was a regular on here baiting the Blades who disagreed vehemently but seems not to post on here now.

Was that the lad who named himself after some famous Beano Comic characters?, predicted we would be battered every week in the Premier?, record low points and straight back down?

On 04/03/2020 at 09:58, Grappler said:

Was that the lad who named himself after some famous Beano Comic characters?, predicted we would be battered every week in the Premier?, record low points and straight back down?

No Grapps. I know who you mean but it was the one who had 'speady...' in his user name.

Sincerely hope both are OK.  Full respect to all those who have continued to post on here despite their difficulties with an autocratic owner. 

There is intrest in Wednesday from credible suitors,just not at chansiris asking price,hopefully a compromise can be found,talks are still ongoing.

Chansiri was spotted in Donny this week,maybe checking up on ex blade Ben Whiteman,heavily linked with a move to Wednesday in recent weeks

Are there any facts for this speculation?

BREAKING NEWS,MR CHANSIRI,as just signed a player so Deadly in China Connor Virus,he saw him Flu down the wings,as Chansiri knew he would help him out making Hillsborough empty with is stupid pricing of matches