Sign in to follow this  

Samsung Le32r74bd Tv Stand

Is there a 3rd party compatible stand I can purchase that is not a rip off like they seem to be on Ebay?

Or better still, is there a place that I can get a genuine part from that agaion is reasonably priced?

Thank you

You may be able to get a VESA mount compatible stand, check the back of your TV for 4x screw/bolt holes in a square on the back....

if it has them, measure the size between them (or check the manual for the size) and buy a compatible mount...

Or get an adjustable one like this..

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Perlegear-TVs-Securely-400x400mm-Height-Adjustable-Management-Black/dp/B077P3SZGT/ref=asc_df_B077P3SZGT/

I bought a VESA compatible one from Amazon - Link

Also double check if they come with a screw pack and they will fit your TV (Most are included) 

It was under £30 and very good quality. Just measure the VESA screw holes on the back of your TV. then check against the 100's on Amazon or the likes. I have a 60" TV bolted to the one in the link so it will take a fair bit of weight. I just noticed it's showing as "unavailable" but it should give you an idea of quality and price, chances are the same one is just under a different advert.

Edited by zach