Birmingham City V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

38 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

Oh dear oh dear ,fearing the worst 😥😯

Not a very good start.

We've got up off the canvas twice. I'm gobsmacked. Started with 10 men (if not 9, Lees isn't worth his place either ...... you know the other one)  but we've been told where the goal is and we're on a roll. 😆

Trouble is, we couldn't defend a 5 goal lead, so things are still very sqeaky.

Still, we've put some effort in and that's an improvement. 

How many times have Wednesday conceded a goal in the 90th+ minute this season?

20 minutes ago, iansheff said:

How many times have Wednesday conceded a goal in the 90th+ minute this season?

I think its seven, plus another in the 90th.

Lost for words is an under statement, as Ian says how many goals do we give away late on in a game, and our s are proving to be costly.  On our present form  a point is a decent result, it's how it came that makes it disappointing. At least we showed some fighting spirit coming back twice in the game. Cannot say I was happy with G M team selection, Forestieri  lone striker, when we have  four on the bench, his problem not mine. 

Wednesday have had a huge problem defending headers in the box,we lose too many and for the umpteenth time this season,its cost us YET again.

Much improved but still leaking goals,Pelupessy did a great job on marking young prodigy Bellingham out of the game,the kid barely got a touch 1st half.

Murphy missed a golden chance to seal it and deflected home brum opener,but otherwise he was a stand out,Lee played much better,Bannans had a decent game FF was unlucky to be taken off and was a thorn in their side all match,but defensively we look allover the shop,as did brum to be fair.

Pretty decent game but should have took all three points today,like Ive said,we lose too many headers in our own box its costs most weeks,its cost us again today,that Bates must be absolutely dire if he cant get in that side!

3 hours ago, staninoodle said:

Wednesday have had a huge problem defending headers in the box,we lose too many and for the umpteenth time this season,its cost us YET again.

Much improved but still leaking goals,Pelupessy did a great job on marking young prodigy Bellingham out of the game,the kid barely got a touch 1st half.

Murphy missed a golden chance to seal it and deflected home brum opener,but otherwise he was a stand out,Lee played much better,Bannans had a decent game FF was unlucky to be taken off and was a thorn in their side all match,but defensively we look allover the shop,as did brum to be fair.

Pretty decent game but should have took all three points today,like Ive said,we lose too many headers in our own box its costs most weeks,its cost us again today,that Bates must be absolutely dire if he cant get in that side!

Murphy definitely should have wrapped it up with the one on one, i'd have been happy with a point before the game though. Decent 2nd half performance tbf.

Tom Lees form as really been bad and now deserves to be dropped,Murphy will be kicking himself with the one on one with the goalkeeper,he should have rounded the goalie instead of shooting to early,Why?do we always seem to play well away from home then rubbish in front of our own fans

So we're led to believe that ALL the players lost form and confidence at the same time and miraculously ALL of them found both form and confidence at the very same time.

WOW!

How strange is that?

I wonder what potion or pill they used.

It's good stuff whatever it is,

Another dose of that today, Tuesday and Wednesday and they'll be like a team of Lionel Messis in time for for Wednesday night.

Brace yourself, it could be a World Record scoreline.

I can't wait.

Tom Lees needs double doses all round. It must be good stuff to get him looking like a footballer again.

It didn't work in time for Saturday, but it may bring him out of his coma in time for Wednesday.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

36 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

So we're led to believe that ALL the players lost form and confidence at the same time and miraculously ALL of them found both form and confidence at the very same time.

WOW!

How strange is that?

I wonder what potion or pill they used.

It's good stuff whatever it is,

Another dose of that today, Tuesday and Wednesday and they'll be like a team of Lionel Messis in time for for Wednesday night.

Brace yourself, it could be a World Record scoreline.

I can't wait.

Tom Lees needs double doses all round. It must be good stuff to get him looking like a footballer again.

It didn't work in time for Saturday, but it may bring him out of his coma in time for Wednesday.

Not just yet Hots, 

At the moment conditions are not in your favour, can't play silky , one touch, breathtaking football in the rain, wind, and cold..

The atrocious muddy pitches are a great leveller, the exceptional greasy ball also causes Dawson problems.

What you need is some prolonged warm sunny weather, then you will see 11 Messis's on the pitch.

1 hour ago, Padders said:

Not just yet Hots, 

At the moment conditions are not in your favour, can't play silky , one touch, breathtaking football in the rain, wind, and cold..

The atrocious muddy pitches are a great leveller, the exceptional greasy ball also causes Dawson problems.

What you need is some prolonged warm sunny weather, then you will see 11 Messis's on the pitch.

Can't believe the number of excuses you lot have come up with over the years!, should look  to beat Brum if promotion is still a possibility,  still hanging in there with 45 pts shows anyone can beat anyone in this poor championship season